a night to find answers

-Stiles-

De:Are you going to help me or not ?

St:Yeah...ok I...I can help you if you need .

De:Stiles...are you alright ?

St:Since when do you care sourwolf ?

De:You're here to find answers for me and if you're not in your right mind you will not be helpful...at all !

St:Ok geez...yes I'm alright ok ! Can you just tell me why you think this...werefox thing cursed you ?

De:He is not a thing Stiles ! He is...he is...

What the actual-...Wait does Derek care for...me ? Because he seemed really angry when I said that my werefox ass was a thing and not a person . How is it possible that Derek care more for my fox he met 2 days ago then the actual me , that he's known for like 1/2 years !

St:Right sorry...what makes you think that this "werefox" cursed you . I said in a sarcastic tone

De:I don't really know...

St:Listen Derek I can't do anything if you don't tell me what happenned .

De:Ok...so when he is here I...I can't....I can't con....

St:Derek tell me what it is .

De:When he is near I can't control myself ok ! My wolf just go crazy and tells me to go to him to touch him to breath...yes to breath his scent and I can't do anything against that !

...

His inner wolf tells him to do that ? I didn't know Derek could be like that to anyone...that's weird , this doesn't look like Derek at all . I can understand why he think I cursed him after all !

St:You...he...what...?

De:Are you serious ! I just told you everything that happen and you just respond with " what " !?

St:Right sorry....mmmh...yeah I think I can help you .

De:Really ! How ?

St:I have several books that Deaton gave me a while ago . Maybe we'll find answers in them .

De:Do you honestly think that an old book will solve a curse that some powerful pure blood werefox threw at me ?

St:Yes...better idea maybe ?

De:No...I'm not the one who is supposed to find answers .

St:Exactly ! You came to me because you know that I'm the one who find the answers ! Then you do what I tell you , because this time you're not the expert .

De:Stiles...He said flashing his eyes at me . I knew he wasn't going to do anything to me but...I was still really uncomfortable . I can't do anything about that...it's just in my blood . Every time they shift my mind is telling me to run and hide , I can't control this fear it's like it's like it was written in my blood . Ooops...I think he smelled my fear because now he as a worried look on his face ! Wait since when does he worry about me ? He's really strange lately , I don't really recognize him...I'm starting to think that I really did cursed him...

_______________________________________

Hey guys ! I hope you liked this new chapter , thanks to all of you for the support and I just can't believe that this story already have more than 1k views ! This is incredible when I posted the first chapter I thought I would have 10 views not more , so all your comments and vote really means a lot for me !