that's weird , you're weird !

-Derek-

After I knocked out the two hunters and tied them up before locking them inside the house I start to run in the woods . My inner wolf was screaming at me to find Stiles , at least now he wasn't screaming at me to fuck Stiles like earlier in the day...wait-Oh my god ! I don't remember anything but me going inside the school and...and literally kidnaping him at some point ! I also remember me running inside the forest with him in my arms and then...I...then I don't remember . What happened ? Please tell me that me and Stiles didn't do anything , he'll never forgive me and I'll never forgive myself...

I continue running on the woods making stops sometimes to check everywhere I could , when suddenly I heard someone sigh loudly . Maybe it's another one of those hunters...or maybe it's Stiles , I want Stileeeeeeeeeees ! I want to know if he's safe ! Urgh , shut up ! I'll find Stiles , now stop bothering me I'm doing my best already ! Stiles deserve better... Yes I know he does-wait ! No , he doesn't deserve me ! You know it's not true , you just don't want to open your eyes and it's just pathetic at this point...Hey !

I heard a sigh again , I really need to go check this out ! I start to walk towards the noise and what I saw there was something I never thought I'd ever see in my entire life...

Crying...

Lydia Martins was crying...

Lydia Martins , the Lydia Martins was on her knees , in the middle of the woods and was crying her eyes out...

I slowly get on her side and pat her back , she jumped off with surprise but when she saw it was me , I saw her face calm down before she wiped her tears off her face .

Ly:Oh...eummmh...h-hey...hey Derek , l-long time no see , where were you ?...

De:Lydia...what happened ?

Ly:W-what are you talking about ? I have n-no idea what you're talking about...

De:Not with me Lydia , you may only be a banshee but you're still part of the pack and I can feel that you are everything but ok .

Ly:Was it really the pack bound...or...

De:Yeah ok . I'll admit it , the tears did kinda give away your mood...but it doesn't matter what gave it away , right now I want you to tell me who did this to you .

Ly:Don't worry about this...this is just silly , nothing to w-worry about...really...

De:I can see that...Ok Lydia , just tell me what's wrong .

Ly:It...It's Stiles...

Stiles ? Oh no , Stiles I need to find Stiles !

De:What ! What's up with Stiles ? Is he ok ! Oh no...no no no no no no ! I-I killed Stiles , d-did I killed Stiles !

Ly:...What do you mean " I killed Stiles " , Stiles' fine , he's at he's house with Allison and...euhmm...with euhmm...S-Scott , with Scott and Allison...he seemed ok and he didn't told us and we didn't saw any bruises .

De:Or you sure he is ok ? You checked everywhere right ? Did he fall ? Was he shivering ? It must have been really cold in the woods ! You gave him a jacket right ? And did you-