A Dream on Mustafar

I'm sorry I was hoping to have this chapter up much sooner. But I've been busy.

Lita was currently with Darth Vader at his fortress on Mustafar. Whenever the Emperor didn't have any missions for Vader or any important work they would go to either Bast Castle on Vjun or to Fortress Vader on Mustafar, both of which acted as home for them both, but Lita never felt home at either of those planets.

Lita still missed Naboo, the waterfalls, the green plains and the hills she used to play on as a child and the Lake Country where she would love to go swimming at, but there wasn't anything like that on Mustafar or Vjun. Mustafar was a hot volcanic planet and Vjun was a dark and almost lifeless planet and due to the acidic rainfalls, there was a lack of plant life. Rori felt the same way, the hot fiery climate of Mustafar made her uncomfortable and she hated the acid rain on Vjun.

Lita was in one of the many rooms training with her father. Once again Vader was probing his daughter's mind to help open her up more to the Force. Lita's eyes were closed and she felt the familiar dark sensation but while it was cold it was also becoming warm and comforting for her. As she was feeling the presence of her father her mind was becoming more open to everything around her. It was if his guidance was enveloping her into a warm light despite the feel of darkness.

Then it was all slowly cut off again and Lita blinked several times as she was feeling a little dizzy and possibly would've fallen if Vader wasn't holding onto her.

"Well done, my daughter," Vader said proudly, "You have done well today. Now go to your quarters and get some rest."

Lita nodded, "Yes, Father. Good night."

But before she left, Lita wrapped her arms around Vader in an embrace. Vader smiled under his mask and slowly embraced back.

As Lita was heading to her bed chamber, she was thinking how Darth Vader would most likely be going to the bacta tanks as it is one of the few places her father can feel comfortable in, thanks to Obi-Wan.

"Damn you Obi-Wan!" Lita cursed, "Next time I see him I should cut off all of his limbs and throw him close to the lava river here and see how he likes it."

She then heard the voice of Qui-Gon Jinn, "Be mindful of your thoughts Lita. Thoughts such as those will push you closer to the dark side."

Lita sighed, "I'm sorry Master. But I just can't stand to see him suffering like this, but you're right, I shouldn't blame it all on Obi-Wan. After all the Emperor was the one who put him in that awful suit."

Once she got to her chamber she sighed as she looked in her room. Aside from her protocol droid, D-3PO and Rori, her nexu, it only had a bed, a dresser and a place where she could fix or build things. After stroking Rori for a little bit, who was lying on the floor, she got under the covers and slowly closed her eyes. She started to dream about Naboo, and her life there.

Dream Starts,

Lita was back home on Naboo and was playing in the green fields. Lita was giggling happily as she felt the wind through her hair and the warm sun in her face as she was looking at the butterflies all around her. She noticed one butterfly was crawling into the hood of her white cloak and she shook her hood to keep him out of there, another one landed on her lips and she gently blew it away.

"Lita," said a soft gentle voice.

Lita looked toward the top of a hill where she saw a beautiful woman with light skin, long brown hair and warm brown eyes. She was wearing a beautiful blue dress and had flowers in her hair. Lita realized who the woman was.

"Mother?" Lita asked softly, and then smiled. and shouted happily, "Mother!"

Lita then ran as fast she could towards her mother as her dress and cloak blew in the wind. When Lita finally got to the top of the hill she and her mother embraced each other.

"I can't believe you're here," Lita said, "I wanted to see you so much."

"Shhh. There, there," Padme soothed her daughter as she gently stroke her blonde hair, "Everything is going to be okay."

"But I don't understand, why did you leave us? Didn't you want us?" Lita asked with sadness.

"Oh sweetheart, of course I did," Padme reassured her, "I loved you and your siblings very much, just like your father would, but something happened the day you and your siblings were born, which caused me to leave you."

"But I want you with me," Lita frowned. "I feel so lost."

"I am always with you, even if I'm not," Padme assures her then places a hand on Lita's chest, "In here you can always find me."

Lita then places her hand on top of her mother's with a smile.

Padme then cupped her daughter's face in one hand to make her look at her. "Lita, I want you to promise me something."

"Anything," Lita said.

"No matter what happens or what others may say, never give up on your father," Padme tells her, "I know it may not seem that way but there's good in your father. There is still good in him. Don't give up on him, even if you may get separated from him."

"I promise, Mother," Lita vowed.

She then snuggled into her mother's touch.

Dream Ends,

Lita is in bed nuzzling into her pillows and whispers, "I promise Mother."

Elsewhere with The Ghost Crew,

Hera was piloting The Ghost and Chopper was with with her. Sabine was in her room doing her artwork. Zeb was in his and Ezra's room taking a nap. Ezra was sitting down at the table deep in thought, Kanan and Mina then walked in.

"Hey Ezra," said the togruta hybrid, "What's wrong?"

Ezra looked up when he saw her and his master, "Oh I was just thinking about the Sith Lord we faced back on Lothal."

"Oh, really?" Mina asked, she was with her mother during that time.

"Well actually I was thinking mostly about the girl who was with him," Ezra confessed.

"Oh, yeah? What about her?" Kanan asked.

"What do you supposed a girl like her is doing with someone like him?" Ezra wondered.

"Well kid, it's possible that she might be the Sith Lord's apprentice," Kanan said.

"Maybe, but still," Ezra thought, thinking of their encounter on Lothal. When he was fighting the girl, she was very strong and fast. She had a chance to kill him, but she didn't. Why? Her master had no hesitation, and when he was trying him, Ezra noticed in the corner of his eye that the blonde girl seemed upset, like she had some conflict.

"Should we inform the others that she might try to hunt us down, if she's really a Sith apprentice?" Mina asked with concern.

"No. Not yet," Kanan decided, "Until we can learn more about this girl, let's keep this to ourselves for now."

Ezra and Mina both nodded in agreement.

Until next time, May the Force Be With You!