Visions and Voices

After a while of thought, Lita decided to learn the ways of the Force, mainly to keep Vader from harming D-3PO and Rori. But Lita also promised herself that she wouldn't completely give into darkness. She then went and grabbed her father's robotic hand.

"You have made the right decision, my daughter," Vader boomed, then said, "Come we will continue your training."

After they went back to the training facility, Lita was slowly improving as the battle droids kept shooting at her. Vader kept instructing her to keep eyes closed and to trust the Force. She was able to block all the ones that were coming at her. Darth Vader decided to turn them up a level, which was making it harder for Lita to keep up with them, eventually Lita collapsed.

Visions Start

A young slave boy with blond hair was with an older brunette girl, who was a handmaiden and her name was Padme.

"How long have you been here?" Padme asked the young boy.

"Since I was very little, three I think," the boy answered, then added, "My mom and I were sold to Gardulla the Hutt, but she lost us betting on the pod races.

"You're a slave?" Padme asked with shock.

"I'm a person and my name is Anakin," the boy replied, feeling insulted.

Next two Jedi were fighting with a creature with a red and black face with red eyes and horns, which was a Zabrak, who was also wielding a red double-bladed lightsaber, while the two Jedi had blue and green lightsabers. As they were fighting the barriers cycled on and off. The older Jedi and the Zabrak were making their way forward to the generator's pit, a few barriers separating them from each other. The younger Jedi was following close behind but had several more barriers between him and his master.

But as the younger Jedi made it to the last barrier between him and his mentor, the battle turned ugly. The Zabrak caught the older Jedi off guard and stabbed him with his double-bladed lightsaber.

"Nooo," the young Jedi screamed as his master collapsed on the floor.

When the gate opened, the Jedi charged at his enemy with newfound anger. After an intense duel, the Jedi eventually gained the upper hand and succeeded by cutting the Zabrak at the torso sending the enemy into the pit.

Going to his fallen master, the older Jedi made his student promise that he would train the boy before breathing his last breath.

Vision Ended

"Why do I keep getting these visions? And who were those people in that last vision. Also was Anakin the boy the older Jedi was talking about?" Lita wondered to herself.

"When the time comes you will understand, young one. You will," the same voice, she heard before reassured the young girl.

"Who are you?" Lita demanded the voice, And are you sending me these visions?

"You will know who I am soon, child," the man's voice responded.

The mysterious person, who has been communing with Lita will be revealed in the next chapter. Any last guesses to who it is?