Lita Tells Ezra

I decided to upload another chapter, because I was thinking it might be a while before I upload another chapter. I hope you enjoy!

The shuttle landed at Ryder's hideout, where they find a group of stormtroopers arresting Ryder and Chopper.

"Friends of yours?" Leia asked.

"Not for much longer, by the look of things," Kanan said.

"Oh my, this does not look good," Deethreepio said worriedly.

"What are we going to do?" Leia questioned.

"This time, you follow my lead." Kanan admitted.

"Sorry, but I still prefer doing things my way," Lita replies, putting her hood back up and tying her scarf back on her mouth and nose.

They all walked out of the shuttle and went up to the commander stormtrooper. Lita, Rori and D3PO were with them too, but Lita was using the Force Cloak again on herself and her companions so that nobody could see them. Then they stayed hidden close by so that none of the stormtroopers would see them.

"This is a secure site," the commander stormtrooper said. "State your business."

"I'm taking the princess ambassador here on a scouting mission for possible refugee relocation," Kanan replied.

"This is not a safe area for you," the commander stormtrooper admitted. "There's a high level of rebel activity happening at the moment."

"Well, we're finishing our survey," Kanan stated. "We could take these prisoners back to Jalath for you."

"That won't be necessary," the commander stormtrooper said. "We have orders to terminate one of them immediately."

"Hold on, trooper," Leia said as she walked forward. "As a representative of the Senate, I demand to know what this man has done."

"He's a fugitive from an Imperial prison," the commander stormtrooper stated. "Now, depart immediately for your own safety. Where you find one rebel, there are usually more."

Lita was about to use the Force on the Stormtroopers when Chopper suddenly started spinning around wildly.

"Chopper's receiving a signal," Kanan whispered.

"You know what that means," Ezra said. "Hera's here."

On cue, the Ghost appeared and shoots at the Imperial transports. With that Lita took it as her cue to move, but made sure to stay hidden. She also made sure that she, her droid and her nexu didn't get hit.

"More friends of yours?" Leia asked.

"Yeah, I'm a likable guy," Kanan remarked and helped up Ryder. "You're coming with me!"

Kanan grabbed Ryder and pulled him behind a toppled Imperial Troop Transport, along with Ezra, Mina and Leia.

Zeb and Sabine disembarked and a firefight began. Chopper rolled toward the Ghost, but Sabine blocked him from coming inside.

"No, you can't come on board!" Sabine stated. "You have to go get the Phantom. Get moving!"

Chopper grumbled and flew towards the Phantom.

"Your friends might shoot you wearing that armor," Ryder said.

"That's not a bad idea, Governor." Kanan replied. "Take the princess hostage."

"What?" Ryder questioned.

"If I'm seen escaping with you, I'll be labeled a traitor," Leia explained. "You have to take me prisoner."