A Force Connection?

Since I had to stay home from work, because I badly bruised and sprained my knee, I had more time to write the next chapter.

Darth Vader was currently teaching Lita the seven forms of lightsaber combat. Lita was getting better at it, but was still struggling with Form VI and Form VII.

When she was practicing Form VII she lost focus for only moment and she fell down.

"Agh!" Lita cried out in frustration hitting the floor with her fist, "Every time I think I'm close to doing it, I end up messing up on something."

"Form VII is the most aggressive and unpredictable out of all the forms. It will take you more time before you can master it," Vader said to his daughter as he helped her up off the ground, "But you have to keep your focus, my daughter."

Lita nods, "Yes, Father."

"Let's work on something else," Vader said, as he ignited his red lightsaber, "Now remember this maybe training, but you're still expected to give me everything."

Lita nodded and got her own lightsaber ready.

"We will be doing the techniques of the Form IV," Vader said, "Remember what I have told you before, keeping your lightsaber moving is key to deflecting the fire from multiple adversaries."

Then they began. "We shall start out slow," Vader said firmly.

"One, two three, four, five, six," Vader instructed, as Lita was following his lightsaber movements, "Faster!" Vader said firmly, "One, two three, four, five six. One, two, three, four, five, six." Vader was moving his lightsaber faster as Lita was making sure to stay with him and move quicker.

"Well done, my daughter, your speed is improving," Vader remarked.

"Thank you Father," Lita smiled.

"However you need to be more aggressive," Vader told her firmly.

Lita nodded, "I understand."

"Good. Now we're going to have to cut our training short again today, because there has been several leads as to where the Rebels are headed," Vader explains, "And I need you to return to your quarters and stay there until I come for you."

"Yes, Father," Lita said with a slight of irritation in her voice.

"And do not speak to anyone on your way back or try to go anywhere else," Vader said firmly pointing a finger at Lita.

"Yes, Father," Lita said with annoyance in her voice, "I'll see you soon."

But before she could leave Vader grabbed her firmly by the shoulder with one hand and pointed a finger at her with his other hand, "Do not speak to me in that tone!" Vader boomed.

It took all of Lita's self control to bite back a snarky retort. Lita took a deep breath trying to keep all sarcasm out of her voice, "I'm sorry Father."

"Good. Now go back to your quarters," Vader said to his daughter, and she left.

If it wasn't for his mechanical breathing, Vader would've let out a sigh. "She has so much of you in her, Padme."

After leaving the training room, Lita headed back to her quarters to get some rest, feeling exhausted from training.

Elsewhere, Ezra was with the Ghost Crew on a mission on Garel. He was currently by himself looking at a hologram of his parents, he was also thinking of that blonde girl who was with Vader. Ezra thought of what happened back on Lothal before they encounter Vader and the girl. He heard what sounded like a girl's voice through the Force. I'm sorry, I wish I could've helped you but I don't know what to do. Was it the girl? And if it was could Kanan, Ahsoka or Mina hear it too.

Back at Vader's ship, Lita woke up from her nap. As soon as she sat up, Lita could suddenly see Ezra Bridger, and she could see a hologram of a couple and a little boy, who Lita had a feeling that it was of him and parents. Then Ezra turned his head and could see her too, he looked as shocked and confused as she was.

Ezra suddenly took out his lightsaber as Lita did the same and their lightsabers collided together. But then they realized something was different. They could feel each other's presences and they could see each other, however they weren't close by. Then they jumped back looking confused and amazed at the same time.

"What is this?" Lita asked in amazement.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? What's going on?" Ezra demands.

Lita rolled her eyes, "I assure you I'm not doing this." Then she asked, "Could it be something in the Force? I can only see you, and that hologram. Can you see anything else besides me?"

But before Ezra could respond they heard Kanan's voice calling for Ezra. When Ezra looked back Lita was gone.

Lita was still confused as to what happen as Ezra disappeared from her sight. She then felt Rori rub against her. Lita smiled and stroked her pet as she was so proud that her little cub has grown into a beautiful nexu.

Lita then saw her father come in and she could feel a sense of unease and worry coming from him. "Father what is it?"

"Listen carefully my daughter," Vader said softly, "I want you to gather your things and your companions. The Rebels are currently attacking the ship and it isn't safe for you to be here."

I was thinking about it and I decided to have Lita get separated from Vader, but not by her choice. But that doesn't mean she won't eventually return to him. Until then, May the Force be with You!