Captured

Does anyone think it's ironic that Vader means father?

"MISTRESS LITA," called D-3PO.

"LITA, LITA," Ben yelled, but the girl ignored them.

"I don't care what Ben says, I don't run when my family is in danger," Lita said to herself.

When Lita reached the lake house Stormtroopers saw her and pointed their blasters at her.

"Don't move," one of them said.

Lita did what she was told. As a couple stormtroopers approached her, Rori got out of Lita's hold, and bounded towards one of the stormtroopers and bit his arm. The stormtrooper hollered in pain and threw the nexu cub roughly on the ground. Lita tried reaching for her pet, but two stormtroopers grabbed her arms, holding her back.

One of the them calls at the door, "Lord Vader, we have the girl," and the screaming stopped.

Darth Vader quickly emerged from the house and looked at the struggling light-haired girl. This child was definitely his daughter. Vader had no doubts after the test results.

One of the stormtroopers, who was fed up with the young girl's struggling, struck her harshly in the face. Lita let out a painful cry.

The next moment, the Storm trooper was violently ripped away from Lita and sent flying into a tree with neck-snapping force. The corpse then fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"The next one to harm the girl will share his fate," Vader growled viciously and strode to Lita.

Lita stopped fighting and stared up at Vader. She heard that Darth Vader was always unpredictable, but this was pushing it. Why would the Dark Lord of the Sith care about her? Wasn't he a ruthless cold hearted monster? Lita flinched when the black gloved fingers grabbed her chin, she tried to shrink away from him, but Vader's prosthetic fingers kept her in place.

"What do you want with me?" Lita cried, both angry and scared

"You'll find out soon," Vader replied. Vader pulled out a hypospray with a strong sedative from a pouch on his belt. This would be the easiest and safest way to transport his daughter to his ship without any trouble.

Lita's eyes widened in fear at the sight of the hypospray, she tried pulling away from Vader, but he caught her arms and held her firmly, but gently in place. "No, No. Let me go," her eyes were burning with tears, she also tried helplessly pushing Vader away, but with no success.

Vader lifted the hypospray to his daughter's upper arm and injected it into her bloodstream. "Gah" Lita shook her head as a wash of dizziness went through her and she stared up at the mask. She was also starting to feel numb.

Vader looked down at her and it took Lita several moments to realize that there was also another large gloved hand on her waist, most likely for when she gave into the drug.

As she was staring up at Vader's mask, Lita tried to talk, but it came out in slurred speech, "What... you want...." Whatever she was trying to say got lost between moments. A moment later, Lita surrendered to the heavy blanket of sleep and her body slumped into the Dark Lord's arms.

Darth Vader picked the girl up into his arms, with one arm resting on her back and the other arm on the back of her knees. Vader allowed himself to relax, he had his daughter now.

Rest in Peace Kenny Baker And May the Force Be With You!