The Ghost Crew

Sorry that it's been a while since, I uploaded but a lot has happened. I ended up going to the hospital for an MRI, and the results were swelling on my right knee and breakdown of the knee cap tissue. Then a couple weeks later I saw an orthopedist and he told me that I also have Patellofemoral arthritis in my right knee, so I'm back in physical therapy.

D3PO was walking back to where Lita was lying unconscious after failing to find any nearby water. When he saw three strangers bending over Lita, and one of them was holding her in his arms, the white protocol droid got very defensive.

"Get away!" Deethreepio cried out running as fast he could towards them, "I said get away. Get away from Mistress Lita right now!"

Kanan and Mina both held their hands up to show peace, but Ezra refuses to move or let go of Lita.

Ezra spoke, "It's not what you think. We were only checking to see if she was okay."

Before Deethreepio could respond, Lita began to stir in Ezra's arms. After a few moments, Lita slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Ezra Bridger.

"Are you okay?" Ezra asked with concern.

Lita slowly sat up on her own, while rubbing her head. She then says in a raspy voice, "Still a little exhausted, but other than that I'm fine." Lita smiled when she saw her companions, "Rori. Deethreepio."

Rori gently nuzzles her face relieve to see her owner was okay.

"Mistress Lita, it is so good to see you fully functioning again," Deethreepio expresses his own relief, and then the protocol droid hands her bag "Oh, and here is your satchel."

"Thank you Deethreepio," Lita smiled.

"Want some water?" Ezra offers.

Lita nods, "Thanks." She took the offered drink and took several gulps.

When Lita was looking at the boy properly, realization hit her. "You're the boy who was with those Rebels."

"And you're the girl who was with the Sith Lord on Lothal," Ezra counters.

When Lita notices Kanan and Mina, she got defensive and activates her red lightsaber ready to fight. "If you think I'm letting you capture me, then think again."

Ezra, Mina and Kanan put their hands in front of them to show the girl that they mean no harm. The three of them could sense that even if she really is a Sith apprentice, she's not like her master, the other Sith who they fought. It also made them knew that she wouldn't attack them unless provoked.

"Please put down your lightsaber," Mina said.

"Like Mustafar!" Lita glared.

"You don't have to have your lightsaber out, we're not going to hurt you," Kanan reassures her.

"Damn right you're not!" Lita responds coolly.

"Listen to Kanan!" Ezra told her, "We don't want to hurt you. We just want to know what you were doing with that Sith Lord."

When Lita looked at Ezra her eyes soften a little, but she remained headstrong, "I don't know you well enough to tell you." Lita also remembers that those two Jedi attempted to kill her father when they confronted them on Lothal.

"How old are you?" Kanan calmly asked the girl.

"I'm old enough to use this," Lita answers gesturing with her lightsaber, "If that's what you're thinking of, but you've already seen me use it."

Kanan shook his head, "No, that's not what I was thinking of."

Ezra took a couple steps towards her to try and calm her, "I'm Ezra, Ezra Bridger. And your name is Lita, right?"