The Battle

Sorry it's been while since I've uploaded. In this chapter, I introduce a new character. Today has been the 33rd anniversary of Joel Schumacher's The Lost Boys. RIP Joel Schumacher. You may be dead but your legacy will live on forever.

By the next morning, Tarkintown had been burned to the ground and the locals were taken captive by the Empire. Lita was still able to see the thick dark smoke that was coming from where Tarkintown once was, as she was looking out from the room where she was with Vader and Agent Kallus at the Imperial Command Center

Lita thought sadly to herself, I'm sorry I wish I could've helped you but I don't know what to do. Vader could hear what Lita was thinking as she was broadcasting her thoughts quite loudly through the Force, as he turned to look at her he found it amusing as she still wasn't able to close her mind and smirked under his mask.

Admiral Konstantine then contacted Vader and Agent Kallus to report his failure of capturing the rebels. "My lord, I regret to inform you that the rebels have escaped Lothal." Admiral Konstantine reported.

"Have my ship prepared," Vader ordered as he was walking out of the office with Lita, then turning to Lita he added, "And have someone escort the girl back to her quarters on the ship."

Lita frowned, "I think I can go back by myself." And I know they can't know that I'm your daughter, but I have a name or at least say "my apprentice." Before she could walk out on her own, a large hand gripped her shoulder, halting her.

Vader gave her a warning look under his mask, even though Lita couldn't see it, "You will accept an escort back to the ship and to your quarters, young one."

The young girl bit her lower lip and nodded begrudgingly. This was an order, and Lita knew this and knew Vader was testing her.

"Agent Kallus, I don't think I understand." Admiral Konstantine said.

"There is a tracking device hidden aboard that shuttle," Agent Kallus replied. "Now ready the fleet to deploy."

As Lita and Vader walked outside, two storm troopers showed up to escort her to the Avenger and back to her quarters on the ship, while Vader went to fight the Rebels. After they took Lita back to her quarters they left her without a word. Lita was happy when she saw Deethreepio and Rori.

"Rori!" Lita exclaimed as she hugged her cub, who was growing into a beautiful nexu, "Who's a good nexu?" When she turned to the white protocol droid she smiled and hugged him, then added, "I missed you both so much. I really wish I could've brought you both with me."

"As did we, Mistress Lita," Deethreepio decleard.

Meanwhile, Vader's TIE Advanced x1, entered to engage the fleet. But as the Sith Lord flew to the rebel fleet he suddenly felt a strong presence of the force coming from within the group of the ships. It felt familiar but different at the same time. That's when he realized that the rebels were not only in the rebel fleet. Vader placed his thoughts in the back of his mind as he focused back at the mission at hand.

During the battle with the Rebels, along with Ahsoka Tano and the Ghost Crew, Ahsoka along with Kanan, Ezra and the Togruta hybrid girl, Mina, could sense that the enemy who was attacking them was extremely powerful and strong in the Force.

"Who is this person? Or what is he?" Mina asked with worry, as she was fighting.

"The Force is strong with him," Ahsoka realized, then looking at Kanan she said, "Kanan, let's find out how strong."

"How can I help?" Kanan asked.

"Just remember your training," Ahsoka told him.

Kanan placed his hand on Ahsoka's shoulder as the two of them reached out to the force.

As Ezra was fighting inside the Ghost he felt it too, "There's something familiar, I feel cold. I think I know who it is," Ezra stated as he felt Vader piloting the TIE Fighter, "Back on Lothal I felt something, Kanan did too. The fear, the anger, the hate, it's the Sith Lord we faced."

Ahsoka's opened her eyes in shock when she felt something about Vader through the Force that made her feel terrified

"The apprentice lives," Darth Vader said.

"NOOOOO!" Ahsoka screamed in horror.

The female togruta fell unconscious causing Kanan to catch her.

"Ahsoka?" Kanan asked worriedly.

The TIE Fighter fired at the Ghost.

"Lord Vader, we have entered the system and await your orders."Admiral Konstantine said.

"Move your Destroyers to block their escape, but hold your fire," Darth Vader ordered, "I want these rebels alive."

"Admiral, Lord Vader has separated one of the rebel ships from the rest of the fleet," an imperial officer reported.

"Then that is our primary target," Admiral Konstantine answered.

The Ghost flew towards the two Star Destroyers.

"Now!" Admiral Konstantine ordered.

But the ship ended up jumping into hyperspace just in time, leaving Vader's TIE fighter to be captured by the tractor beams in its place.

Inside the Star Destroyer...

"Status report on the rebel craft," Admiral Konstantine said.

"Sir, we've locked onto a ship, but it's not the rebel craft," the imperial officer responded. "It's Lord Vader's ship."

The imperials in the ship became horrified hearing that.

"Release...Release him immediately," Admiral Konstantine commanded.

The imperial officer pressed a button to release Vader's TIE fighter.

"It's not your fault, Officer," Admiral Konstantine assured the officer, "But Lord Vader won't know that."

The imperial officer flinched in response with a frighten look.

Aboard the bridge of a Star Destroyer...

Darth Vader walked to the room where Agent Kallus and Admiral Konstantine were.

"With their command ship destroyed, the rebel fleet has been shattered," Agent Kallus stated with a smirk, "You have them on the run."

"Clear the bridge," Vader ordered.

Agent Kallus and Admiral Konstantine left the room, leaving Vader by himself. Darth Vader knelt down as the holographic transmission of Darth Sidious appeared before him.

"Lord Vader, have you dealt with the rebels in the Lothal system?"  Darth Sidious asked.

"Yes, Master," Darth Vader replied, "They are broken."

"And yet I sense in you something more to your victory."  Darth Sidious said.

"I believe the apprentice of Anakin Skywalker lives and is in league with these rebels." Darth Vader replied.

"Are you certain?" Darth Sidious questioned.

"It was her," Darth Vader answered.

"This is an opportunity we cannot let pass." Darth Sidious said."Skywalker's apprentice could lead us to other lost Jedi."

"Such as Kenobi?" Darth Vader suggested.

"Perhaps, if he lives."  Darth Sidious responded. "Be patient, my old friend, for now, dispatch another Inquisitor to hunt them down."

"As you wish, my master," Darth Vader replied.

"I also sense you are having a problem with your daughter," Sidious prod.

"It's nothing I can't handle Master," Vader assures him, "I already informed her that I would be having a discussion with her of her behavior."

Sidious smiled evilly under his cloak, "Good."

May the Force be with You!