An Unexpected Meeting

When Lita and Rori got to the cemetery, they went to where Lita's mother was buried, then Lita knelt down and pulled her hood down once they got there. Lita then felt another presence at the cemetery, she stood up and looked behind her to see a man dressed in black armor and a mask, who was also breathing very loudly. Rori started hissing and raised her quills up, feeling suspicious of the stranger. The man stared back at the blonde-haired girl and the nexu cub; he seemed to be glaring, but Lita couldn't tell, because his mask covered his face. The man started walking over, but Lita didn't pay attention, because she was wondering who this man was. It wasn't until he was right in front of her that she noticed. The man was looking at the girl with interest, he felt that her Force signature was similar to his own.

"What is your name, young one?" he asked in a deep voice.

"Aurra Sing," Lita replied flatly

"What is your name, young one?" the stranger asked again, his voice more deep and threatening.

"I'm not supposed to talk to strangers," Lita said trying to sound calm.

"I'm Darth Vader, child," he replied.

Lita's eyes widened and a chill ran down her spine as she stared in shock. This was Darth Vader, the Sith Lord, the Emperor's right-hand man. Lita started to walk away slowly, but Vader grabbed her arm.

"Don't walk away from me," Vader boomed, scaring Lita.

Rori, seeing her mistress frighten, attempted to attack the stranger, but Vader grabbed the cub with the Force and threw her against a tree, Lita gasped in horror. When Vader let go of Lita's arm, Lita ran to Rori and sighed in relief when she realized Rori was only unconscious. She then saw that Vader was next to her and she gazed up at his mask  frightened.

"Uh, my name is Li-Lita, sir" she managed to say.

"Last name?" Vader asked.

"Naberrie," Lita said.

"Your parents?" he asks staring at her.

"I wasn't told much about my father, I only know he died before I was born," she told him.

"What of your mother?" Vader asked slightly tilting his head.

This guy asks a lot of questions. Lita thought, then she remembered that her aunt told her to always use the name Naberrie, never Skywalker, and never tell anyone her mother's name. But if I tell him that I can't tell anyone, he might try to force me. What should I say?

"Who is your mother, child?" Vader boomed impatiently, making Lita jump.

"Uh, m-my m-mother is..." Lita stuttered thinking of what to say, her eyes landed on her mother's tomb with tears in her eyes. Vader notices this and looks.

"Senator Amidala?" Vader asks softly.

Lita wanted to deny it, but she couldn't. Lita nodded her head confirming it. She looks at him and sees him standing frozen, like he is deep in thought. Lita walked slowly back to her mother's grave then knelt back down again with tears falling from her eyes. As much as she loved Aunt Sola, she wished her mother was with her to guide her. She then felt a gloved hand on her shoulder and saw it was Vader.

"Who told you your father was dead, young one?" he asked gently.

"My aunt and uncle," Lita told him sadly, not looking away from the grave.

"Lita, Lita, LITA," a woman calls out. Lita and Vader turned around and saw Aunt Sola near the gate.

Vader looks at Lita and says with amusement, "I'm guessing that is your aunt,"

"Yes and she's going to be mad that I snuck out," Lita said knowing how angry Aunt Sola can get.

"I will be leaving for now, but I will return," Vader said, he then grabbed her hand, took out a needle from his belt and pricked her hand drawing a little blood.

"You carry a needle around with you?" Lita hissed angrily, yanking her arm back.

"Yes," Vader replied, and walked away from her. Lita then went to where Rori was still lying unconscious, then picked the cub up in her arms. It was then Aunt Sola saw Darth Vader and was looking petrified.

As Darth Vader passed Sola, he glared at her and was trying to refrain from Force Choking her. After Vader disappears from view, Aunt Sola walks up to Lita with a frightened look on her face. Then she grabs Lita's hand and they head back to the lake house, but Lita kept wondering about Vader and why he acted interested in her.

So Lita has finally met Darth Vader, unaware who he really his. Please feel free to comment!