2

The wedding was held in a very simple way and only very close relatives were invited. Diyanshi's in-laws promised her that a grand wedding will be held after her grandma recovers. On the first night, Diyanshi slept before her husband entered the room since she was taking care of grandma for the past few days, and due to which she wasn't able to get enough rest. She didn't bother to change her lehenga and slept as it is. Ayushman didn't enter the room that night. 

DIYANSHI'S POV:

Who says who says.........

The alarm rang.

"What the buck", I almost shouted. 

I got up grumpily, checked the time it was 8:00.

"Shit! I am gonna be late for my first day at college".

I got up at once and stood above the bed, that's when it struck me that I am married. I looked around and found I am the only one in the room. I sighed with relief. 

It's good that he didn't see me in this state or else he would have regretted marrying me. But where the hell is he? Did he go to work this early? But wait a min where did he even sleep last night? Beside me? I don't think so. 

Uhhhhhh Stop this now and go and get your shit done Diya or else you're gonna be late.

I got and ready and headed down and wished everyone good morning and took their blessings.

"Maa I won't have breakfast now I'll eat something from the canteen"

"No! Have your breakfast and then go. What if you faint or something." She said.

"No maa it's absolutely fine I normally don't eat breakfast. Please maa, I am gonna be late for my first lecture", I made a cute face so that she could let me go after seeing my innocence.

"You and Ayush are both alike. He never eats breakfast at home. By the way, I forgot to tell to you last night that he won't be returning since he had some urgent matters to deal with. Let him come I will punish him. How could he leave his newly wedded wife alone on the first night", She said making faces.

"It's okay maa work is also important. Okay I will talk to you after I come I need to head fast"

"Take care and be safe", She kissed me on my forehead.

Maa is the only person in my new family whom I can confide in. The first time we met I knew that she is gonna be a super cool mother-in-law.

I headed to college as fast as I can.

_________________________________

I was late but luckily the professor hadn't come yet. So I hurriedly sat wherever I found a place. The class was way too much crowded than expected. I don't know why I felt everyone's eyes were on me before I could even find the reason why the professor entered the class.

I could hear the whispers of the girls  behind me 

"He's so hot" "Not both are hot" "No he is much hotter"

Everyone got up to wish the professor. As I looked towards the professor my eyes widened, anxiety flew inside me I was dumb folded.

"Excuse me, Do you have anything to say?", the professor pointed towards me.

 why is he.....Wait why am I the only one standing here. Diya chullu bhar paani mein doob mar tu.

"No Sir" I sat down.

Excuse me! Why is he, my professor? Isn't he a businessman then why the heck is he here teaching us maths?

The person who is standing in front of me "my so-called professor" is none other than my husband. Why am I getting shocks again and again. I feel my life has turned into a k-drama.

He was teaching and my concentration level had reached the negative level. My brain had stopped functioning. I wasn't even looking towards him but everywhere else. I had no idea what was I supposed to feel at that time. Those minutes were the most dreadful minutes of my life.

As the class ended I was back in my world, with a sigh I closed my eyes and put my head down.

"Diyanshi Sinha", I heard someone calling me.

I got up at once and saw the professor pointing at me.

"Meet me at my office," He said and left.

The whole class shouted looked at me and I felt a dangerous aura there so I just took my bag and headed to his office.

After a great struggle, I found his office. I knocked at the door.

"Come in," He said. I entered.

"Sit down", He said, and I sat.

"Miss Diyanshi Sinha.....or wait should I call you Mrs. Diyanshi Sharma? Since you already know that I am your husband and also your maths professor, let me tell you clearly you aren't allowed to tell anyone here that I'm your husband. I don't like my personal and profession to be involved in any way. I hope you get that", He said and looked at me

"Wtf that should be my words" I stated.

"Mind your language I am your professor this isn't the way you talk to your professor" He struck.

"My apologies sir I didn't know whether you were talking as my husband or as a professor. If there is nothing else I better leave. Thank you." I said and turned to leave.

"I am sorry about yesterday night, did maa tell you ....."

"Pardon me, Sir I want to hear this from my husband, not from a professor," I said and left the room.

_____________________________________________

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU FOR READING❤