8

"Day by day 

Summer, Winter

Even if you don't know

You've got the best of me

So, please just don't leave me"

DIYANSHI'S POV

Who the heck is now Radhika? Don't tell me it's his ex-wife. I really don't care about this as long I get to know that Radhika isn't his ex-wife. I just have a thing with people who are divorced I don't know why, maybe I've seen a lot of cases of it. Mostly it's because of the other woman this happens and I don't want to be the other woman. 

It was done by mistake and yet he just acted as if I have burnt his house. Was that vase more important than his wife? Oh man! he doesn't even consider me as his wife I'm just his responsibility .....just a responsibility. 

Searching the vase took the hell out of me. After finding it I just checked it to make sure that it hasn't been broken or something but what did I find? His name and Radhika's engraved on it. I was taken aback for a moment but then I thought that it could be of his dead sister or something (things like this always happen in dramas).

To make sure I tried to ask him when he came to apologize to me but I wasn't able to put it in words due to my lack of conversation skills and "that's none of my business" attitude. The awkwardness ended when Nishant's call came. I was just blessing him in my mind. We talked about the classes and injuries etcetera nothing just normal conversation. 

It's morning now I guess it's the best time to ask.

I went and sat at the dining table after making my pasta. 

"About yesterday, "I said taking a bite of my pasta.

"Why are you eating pasta in the early morning", he asked gulping his milk.

"What do you mean?", I asked taking a spoonful of pasta in my mouth.

"It's unhealthy you aren't supposed to eat this now", he grabbed my bowl and handed it to the cook.

"Bring madam some healthy breakfast"

"Dude, you can't do this to me. You don't have any right to lecture me about what should I eat and what I shouldn't. Mr.Shah, please bring back my pasta."

"Mr.Shah throw it in the dustbin. You clearly know whose house this is and whose order you should be following."

"Mr.Sharma, Aap humare saath zyatti kar rahe hai."

He leaned forward and his pupils motioned towards mine until they were locked.

"Mrs.Sharma, Aapke saath zyatti hum kabhi kar he nahi sakte."

There was a moment of silence and then he winked at me and returned back to eating.

"Wait, Mr.Sharma did you just wink at me?"

"No, I didn't. You must be hallucinating"

"Impossible, I saw it with both my eyes"