22

"Love is a beautiful kind of fear"

AYUSHMAN'S POV

I looked at her as she sat up.

"I guess you should probably leave", she said in a soft voice.

I can feel that she's feeling hurt and I can't leave now no matter what.

"I ain't going to leave ever", I said trying to make myself calm down from the sudden shock.

Like it's been almost six years since she left without any notice. Why is she back now? And how the fuck did I forget to delete the contact? What does she want from me now? Didn't she even think about me once while leaving? How can she come back now when I have finally found someone to love and live for? Why is life--

"Get up"

"What?" I looked at her confused "OKay"

"Take a deep breath, close your eyes. Cross your arms and take turns tapping on each shoulder, this will help you calm down", she said without looking in my direction.

I followed everything she said and honestly, it did feel relaxing.

"I love you"

"What?", she said looking at me confused.

"Just letting you know that no matter who was my past, you are and will be my present and future and I ain't gonna give up on you no matter what. So just keep this in this little brain of yours that you are the only women who can rule my heart"

She looked at me with a blank expression with her cheeks red.

Why in the world is she so cute?

"But you were clearly head over heels for her", she mumbled.

I went ahead, grabbed her waist, and pulled her closer.

"That's before you walked into my life", I said planting a kiss on her cheeks.

"So If someone else walks into your life then you'll replace me with her? huh?"

I went ahead and kissed her forehead.

"Nobody will ever replace you"

"How am I supposed to believe that? huh?", she said with a pouty face.

"I swear on every god that exists in this entire universe that I'll never love anyone else other than you"

"Can I ask you something more?", She asked.

"Of course, you can ask whatever you want"

"Have you ever sworn like this in front of Radhika?"

"Diyanshi"

"I'm just asking"

"If you take Radhika's name one more time from your mouth I swear you'll regret it"

"Radhika Radhika Radhika", she started shouting.

I pushed her down in bed being on top of her.

"You can't do anything I'm on my period", she said avoiding eye contact.

"There are so many things we can still do while you are on your period."

"Pervert", she said with bold eyes and a red face.

"If teasing my own wife is considered as being a pervert and I'm a pervert. A very big pervert.", I whispered.

I leaned forward to kiss her as the home bell rang.

"Who might come such late?", She said trying to get up.

"Let me go and check who is it. You rest here I'll be back", I said as she nodded.

I headed downstairs and a familiar figure came into my view.

"The servants still recognize me", She said as she came forward.

I looked at her in horror.

"You haven't changed at all still look the same after so many years", She said coming more closer and hugging me.

I am just too surprised that my body isn't moving.

"I missed you Ayush", she said and started sobbing.

Get a hold of yourself Ayushman.

"Radhika, what are you doing here?", I asked pulling her away from me.

"I'm sorry Ayush, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you. I shouldn't have", she said crying.

"Can you please stop crying?", I said making my way to get tissues.

I gave her tissues and a glass of water to drink. We sat down on the couch.

"What are you doing here?", I asked her sternly.

"I just somehow heard that you are getting married so I just flew back here all the way from the Netherlands."

"Wtf"

"How can I or anyone let someone they love marry someone else? I just couldn't stand that and booked my tickets the next second I heard it"

She's making no sense.

"huh stop acting. If you did really love me then you wouldn't have left me in the first place. And now with what rights are you here?"

"I had no choice Ayush at that time. I was compelled to do so", she said holding my hands in hers.

"Stop lying. Who the heck will compel--"

"Ayushman" a voice came from the stairs.

Shit, I totally forgot. I'm screwed.

"It's not like what you think", I said removing my hands from Radhika's hold. I can clearly see that she's hurt.

"Who's she?", both Diyanshi and Radhika asked at the same time.

"Diyanshi listen to me it is not what--"

"Your mom compelled me to leave you", said Radhika.

"What nonsense is this Radhika? How can you--"

"I'm serious Ayush, she's the one that asked me to leave"

I couldn't believe my ears. My mom would never do this to me. She's obviously lying.

__________________________

THANK YOU <3

I have just uploaded an another story so it would be very kind if can just check it out. No pressure.
It's MY BESTFRIEND'S CRUSH.