12

"Your eyes stole all my words away"

AYUSHMAN'S POV

I came back earlier than usual today as the meeting got over very early but she wasn't there. Her college should have been over an hour before, so it means she'll be here any minute.

Just as the clock struck two hours passed.

It's already been two hours and why isn't she back yet? Should I call her? She'll think that I'm waiting for her and it's not even 7.

Wait Ayushman why the hell are you waiting for her ? and you also haven't moved from here with your eyes fixed at the door. 

And just as I turned to head upstairs I heard footsteps. I got startled and turned back saw her coming inside in formal dress. She was wearing an off-white shirt that perfectly fitted her body with parallel trousers which seemed more like formal pants with a coat.

"Did you go for some interview?", I asked her.

"How did you know? Ahana said you?", she said removing her heels.

"No one have to tell, your dress makes it quite obvious"

"Oh", she said and walked wobbly.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, kind of", she said sitting on the couch.

"You sure?"

"Yeah! Actually, I am not used to wearing heels so it hurts and  why the hell is the room so far"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I don't think I'll be able to go up. I'll sleep here today"

"What about your dress?"

"It's fine I'll manage for today and by the way where is the...."

I kept my stuff down and lifted her up in my arms in a bridal style.

"It's okay for me I'll manage"

"It's not okay for me", I said looking at her in the eyes and it felt like I was drowning in her eyes, they were beautiful.

"It's not like I care about you and all, I just don't want you to make my house dirty with your already worn clothes", I don't know why I said this.

"Oh", she sighed.

I carried her to her room.

"Hey! When you go can you please give me the first aid kit I have got some bruises on my toe?", she said pouting.

"Okay", I said looking away because I knew I was blushing and my heart was beating rapidly.

"By the way! What did I do yesterday night? I still don't remember anything."

"You better don't", I whispered to myself.

"What?"

"Nothing! You didn't do anything, you were just snoring that's it", I said getting up.

"Don't lie I never snore. Tell me what did I do?", she said getting up in the bed and forcibly pulled me.

 I hit the bed with my leg and my eyes automatically closed as I was falling in the bed but soon I felt nothing but something soft under my lips.

My eyes snapped open and met hers just a few centimeters in front of mine, reflecting my own shock. Both of us jumped back at the same time.