21

"I want your heart because you stole mine"

AYUSHMAN'S POV

She just jumped out of my lap. I freaked out. Did I do something I shouldn't be doing?

"I think I got my periods", she panicked and rushed out of the room.

Wait? What?

"Hey, wait", I followed her.

And she just banged the door of her room.

What am I supposed to do in such a situation?

Wait lemme ask Rihan. No, wait how would he know? Lemme ask Ahana.

"Hey hello Rihan"

"Hello, wassup?"

"Give the phone to Ahana. I need to talk to her"

"Why would you talk to her? Dude, I'm your best friend, not she"

"It's urgent. Give her the phone."

"Okay wait. Ahana Ayushman wants to talk to you. Hey Ayush Ahana here"

"Hey Ahana I wanna ask you something"

" Yeah go ahead"

"Actually the thing happened.......", I explained everything to her in short.

"Ohh so you were about to make out for the first time and she got her period", She chuckled.

"Stop laughing and tell me what am I supposed to do now"

"Umm go and buy the sanitary items and bring her food like chocolates, chips or whatever she prefers and the main thing don't forget hot patches. Also just be as nice as you can."

"I'm already nice to her"

"I know how much NICE are you to her. Anyways is there anything else you want to ask? If not hang up cuz I'm fucking sleepy"

"Okay Okay Thank you"

"Hey Ayu...", I hung up as soon as Rihaan was about to say something.

I hurried and went to the store to get everything and went towards her room with all the things.

I knocked on the door but there wasn't any response, So I just opened it in god's name.

She was cuddled up in the blanket like a roll. She looks like a raccoon. 

I guess she's asleep. Should I wake her up or keep the things and go? I would rather do the latter.

I went and kept the things on the table next to her bed.

As I turned back to leave I felt someone pulling me from the back. I turned around and saw her holding my t-shirt's end. She looked messed up just like an art. Her hair in an unordered way, her body covered in a blanket, and her pouty face. I have heard somewhere that Art wasn't supposed to look nice it just needed to make you feel something and at this moment I was feeling the love.

"Why are you trespassing?", she said in a husky voice.

"What? Trespassing?", I laughed.

"Yeah! You're here in my room without my permission"

"I knocked though but since you didn't reply I thought I could keep these things and go"

"What things?", she asked looking at the table beside her table and opening the cover.

"Uhuh", she looked at me surprised.

"I thought you would need these things you know. So I umm brought them"

"Uh Thank you", she said in embarrassment.

"You don't have to mention it. You might be tired so take a rest", I said patting her head.

"Could you.....like stay"

"What?"

"Nothing, go, good night"

"Okay I'll bring my pillow... wait ...Is it okay if I use yours?"

"What?"

"Didn't you say you want me to stay? I know I haven't heard wrong since its written all over your face  "wtf I have said" You're easily readable baby"

"wha- what? baby??"

"Yeah baby", I went and lay next to her.

I reached up and pulled her down to me.

DIYANSHI'S POV

What the fuck is happening right now? Why the hell did I say something so weird? Like, STAY my foot.

He pulled me closer to him holding my waist. I just look at him in horror.

"Close your eyes and sleep?"

Sleep? How the fuck am I supposed to sleep in this situation and above that those cramps.

"Is it paining?", he asked looking at my expressions probably. I nodded.

He got up and took something from the bag and came and sat next to me.

"Pull the t-shirt up"

"what? what do you mean? You know I'm on--", He flicked my forehead.

"What dirty thoughts are going on in the small mind of yours? Pull your t-shirt up I need to apply these hot patches"

"I can do--", he gave a stern look telling me that he wants to do it himself.

I pulled up my t-shirt exposing my not-so-flat belly.

Fuck I'm so bloated.

"I don't mind your belly being bloated it looks cute though"

Wtf is he some mind reader or something?

"I'm not a mind reader but I can definitely read yours"

I stare at him in horror.

After applying the hot patches he kisses me on my forehead and lies down next to me. I turn towards him and he's already at my side staring at me. He pulls me closer to him and pecks my lips and then puts my head on his chest and holds me by my waist.

"Just sleep", he whispers.

"Good night", I say while putting my arm around his waist and his phone rings.

"Don't bother, Just sleep", he holds me tightly.

 I try to sleep but the phone keeps ringing.

"I guess you should attend the call"

"Okay wait lemme see who dares to interrupt my precious moments"

I chuckle and look at him as he grabs his phone with one hand while still holding me with the other.

"Hello?", he says and drops the phone which lands on the chest.

"What happened?" I ask and he looks at me helplessly.

I take the phone and look at it and then look back at him.

I hand over the phone to him and remove myself from his hold to sit straight.

"Ayush? I am unable to hear you. Am I audible", came the voice from the phone.

Ayush. 

Only one person could call him that. 

The one who didn't need to be guessed since it was a saved number named Radha.

It was Radhika.

__________________________________________

THANK YOU <3