9

AUTHOR'S POV

"It wasn't hard to fall for you"

As soon as Diyanshi received the parcel she headed upstairs in great joy to try out the new dress. She has always been like that, whenever she received a present from someone she couldn't hold down her enthusiasm. Even though this wasn't a present but this is the first time she received something from her husband.

She headed to the bathroom to get a shower after she unpacked the dress. After the shower, she did her makeup and started to get ready but she wasn't able to zip her blouse from the back even after trying several times. 

Just then Ayushman came back. He was in his formals. He knocked on the door and entered inside.

"Oh! I am sorry I didn't know that you were changing", he turned back in panic.

"Can't you see I'm fully dressed", she said still struggling with the zipper.

"But, your back....."

"Uhhh! Ayushman can you please call someone I'm unable to close the zip"

"But I have "

"Duh, there is no one in the house, I have given them holiday for a week.", he said without looking back.

"Uhh!But why? How am I gonna zip it up then?", she growled turning back to him.

"May I?", he said hesitantly turning to face her. She thought for a moment and nodded.

She then turned back showing him her bareback with bra straps.

He then moved closer to her and his heart started racing just by the touch of her skin. He held her hair and motioned it in the front and zipped up her top. 

"Done", he said and moved away.

"Thanks", she said setting back her hair.

"What I didn't hear it clearly? Did you say something?", he teased.

"I said Thank you Mr.Sharma for your kind help", she said almost shouting the word Thank you.

"Let's go then"

This is how Diyanshi looked

At the party

It was a seven-star hotel. A place that only belongs to the rich and despite being from a very well-known family Diyanshi has never been to such high-end places.