20

"You're my moon, Let me be your sky"

DIYANSHI'S POV

My heart raced as I heard the knock on the door.

"Calm down I'm gonna check and you go and sit there", he said pointing at the chair in front of the table.

I went and sat at the table as he went unlocked the door and sat in the chair in front of me.

"Come in", he said.

And a familiar face entered the room. It was Nishant.

"Sir I forgot to submit the assignment you gave last week", he said.

"Okay keep it on the table"

Nishant walked past me and gave me a wink while keeping the assignment. I flinched and looked here and there.

"Anything else?"

"Actually sir I wanted to ask if your interrogation with Diya I mean with Diyanshi is then I would like to take her with me because we have a class in another two minutes."

Wtf are you telling?

"Is he right Miss Diyanshi?", he looked at me and I nodded.

"Okay, then I hope you keep in mind whatever I said and note that I won't go easy on you if sleep in my class next time. You can go now."

"Yas sir", I said and went out.

Nishant started laughing as soon as we got out. I looked at him and then I started laughing as well.

"You saved me."

"So how are you gonna pay me back for this", he chuckled.

"Probably buy you lunch tomorrow"

"I would love that but from McDonald's. let's go together at the break"

"Sounds Cool"

_______________

At the home

I reached home late due to traffic and also I stopped at a  library to study.

As I entered the home he was sitting on the couch in front.

"Why are you so late?"

"Traffic", I said removing my shoes.

"The curfew is of 7 pm and now it's almost 10"

"Do I look like someone who will follow rules?", I said and went ahead toward my room and he followed behind me.

"Of course, you don't "

"Then stop stressing and go to sleep and let me as well"

"Let's sleep together"

I turned back and looked at him. 

"Like aren't we married? So we can behave or at least start living like normal couples? you know"

"And why do you think I would do that?", I asked crossing my arms.

"Uh Um I was just suggesting. It's completely fine if you are not okay with it", he said scratching the back of his head.

He looks cute.

I glared at him and was about to return to my room but he stopped me by holding my wrist. I turned back.

"What?"

"In college, I was being too hasty so I want to give you some explanations"

"Explanation on what"

"You know, so let's go to my room"

He looked at me with eyes I couldn't say no to. So I just followed him while he walked holding my wrist.

We sat across each other in his bed.

"Listen to me", he said his voice even and intense.

"And listen well, because I'm only going to say this once.  I love you. I desire for you. I burn for you. I have no idea when did this happen? Yesterday or last week or last month or when we got married I have no idea."

"All my life I believed that I'm in love with Radhika but since I met you this belief is fading away. You give me emotions I have never felt before. I have no idea how to phrase them but I just know that I can't stop looking at you, my heart can't stop beating faster around you, All of my tension goes away whenever you smile and you can't understand how badly I want to kiss you right now"

I just stared at him, not quite able to form a response.

"What I know is that you walked through my gate and I lost my heart. But not because it could have been any girl --- because it was you. I lost my heart to you. And in case you're wondering, I don't ever want it back. You have the purest parts of my heart and I'm certain that in every alternate universe, I'm always in love with you"

"I mean it"

And then I kissed him. My heart is pounding like a million trillion beats a minute as I scoot closer to him. I  get up and bend my head down and press my lips against his, and I feel his jolt of surprise. And then he's kissing me back, open-mouthed, soft-lipped kissing-me-back, and at first, I'm nervous, but then he puts his hand on the back of my head, and he strokes my hair in a reassuring way, and I'm not so nervous anymore.

This is a terrible decision, I thought. I've gone completely mad and I need to stop this instant.

He broke the kiss and looked at me.

" You know I ain't going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. So I'm asking you ---- Are you sure about this? because there is no going back after this."

I nodded and he's kissing me. Once, twice, until I've had a taste and realize I'll never have enough. He's everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he's kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I've never known before.

"If I do something you don't like, just tell me. Or if you want me to stop—"

"Wait", I gasped and jumped down from his lap, " I guess I got my period"

______________________________

THANK YOU <3