19

"You're my kind of addiction"

AYUSHMAN'S POV

I thought she is the spoiled daughter of Sinha's, never knew she had suffered so much. Look at her now sleeping so peacefully holding me as if I'm her teddy bear.

"Wake up! I'll be late because of you", I shook her.

"Who are you?", she said in a sleepy voice.

Omg! she sounds so cute I wish I could just kiss her right now.

"I'm your husband and if you don't wake up until I count three I'll kiss you"

"One..Two...."

She opens up her eyes and looks at me in awe.

"Three"

"What are you doing in my bed?", she jumped in shock.

"I should be asking you this since this is my room and my bed", I said pulling her back to sleep.

"What am I...Did I fall asleep here?"

"Obviously, do you think I am crazy enough to carry your heavyweight from your room to mine for no reason?"

"I'm not heavy, okay!"

"I don't think you're light either", I said looking from her toe to head.

"Forget it I'm going"

"No, you aren't going anywhere until you take your punishment"

"Punishment for what?"

"For not waking up until I count three, I asked you, and you agreed too"

"Agreed my ass! I was sleeping"

"Okay! what's done is done just take the punishment it's a small one"

"But what is the punish---"

I nudged my nose against hers,  inclined my face toward hers, and lay my mouth on her mouth, my chest pressed against hers. She pushed me.

"I didn't brush", she said panicked.

"I don't mind"

I placed my hand on the back of her neck. I pulled her towards me. And kissed her. I kissed her. And I kissed her. And I kissed her. And I kissed her. 

"Good morning", I said pulling back the kiss.

"Err G-o-o-d m-o-r-n-i-n-n-g", she said jumping up and ran back to her room with her face red.

She's too cute.

I went to shower, got ready, and headed downstairs. She was eating breakfast.

"Let's go together, I have a class with you today"

DIYANSHI'S POV

"Thank you! I'll take the subway", I said stuffing my mouth full of food

"I'm offering you a ride find yourself lucky"

"No thanks! I am happy the way it is. Being too lucky is injurious to health"

I got up and started to leave.

AT THE COLLEGE:

It is almost afternoon and I just had my lunch and he's speaking so sweetly I am feeling sleepy.

I think I'm falling asleep

"Diyanshi Sinha" I heard someone calling faintly.

"Diyanshi Sinha", this time it was loud and clear.

I opened my eyes and saw he was looking at me so I pulled my head up just to find everyone else is also looking at me .

"If your goodnight sleep is over I hope you can visit me after the lecture in my room.

So let's us continue..... "

Fuck! Why didn't anyone wake me up? I glared at Nishant and he gave me sad smile.

I got up as soon as the lecture was over and followed him to his cabin.

"Sir I am so...."

"Shhhh"

I went inside and he closed and locked it behind me.

"Why are you locking it??"

"Because it is my and I felt like locking it now"

I stepped backwards and he walked ahead.

"What if someone sees us?"

"Noone will come here without my permission", he said taking more steps towards me.

"But we are in college"

"So..."

I stepped backwards but stopped because there was a table behind me. I looked back and looked at him ,without warning, his mouth was on mine. He kisses me roughly. Completely unyielding. His hands are on the back of my head, holding me in place. And for a long, suspended moment, I'm frozen, unsure of whether I want to push him away. Then, all at once, heat spreads through me, and I thaw . I kiss him back.

After around a couple of minutes of our kissing session he looks at me and brushes my hair behind my ears.

His face comes close to my ears and he whispers

"Diyanshi Sinha .I think I have fallen for you"

I gasp in shock and look at him eye to eye demanding him for an explanation.

He cupped my face in his hands and stared at me seriously.

"Let me say this again. I have feelings for you, Ms. Diyanshi Sinha ...not it's actually Mrs Diyanshi Sharma and I wont give up. If you reject me, Ill ask you out again and again until you finally like me back. So, you need to brace yourself."

"Uh Umm", I looked at him in shock as he hugged me tightly.

"I don't your answer now I just want you fall in love with me organically"

As I was about to say something there was a knock at the door.

____________________________________________

Thank you <3