25

"He was everything I ever wanted and then he became everything that I never wanted."

DIYANSHI'S POV

"Ayush", Dad came and slapped him, and he looked at me while I just stared at him and then everyone started staring at me together.

"I guess I should leave", I said and grabbed my bag.

"No Diyanshi it's not you who should leave it's him. This is the first time I'm ashamed of telling  that you're my son", Mom said holding my hand.

"Mom I didn't, Diyanshi I can explain. Didn't I ask you to trust me yesterr-"

"Mom I am feeling suffocated so can I go? I'll come by tomorrow", I said looking at her and dad.

"Okay you can go and take care of yourself. ", she sighed patting me on the back.

I rushed out of the door while he came behind me shouting my name.

"Diyanshi", he said stopping me by holding my hand.

"Don't fucking touch me", I pulled my hand from his hold.

"Diyanshi why are you doing this?"

I looked at him in disbelief and sighed.

"So now you want to create a scene on the road?", I said while searching for a taxi.

"Okay let's go home and then I'll explain everything", he said almost pleading and I didn't want to create a ruckus on the road so I got inside the car.

None of us spoke for the rest of the way home. I felt his glance at me while I looked outside the window.

I have no idea what I'm feeling at the moment but one thing is sure I just want to get away from this man as soon as possible. His presence is making me hard to breathe.

As soon as the car stopped I rushed outside and walked inside while he followed me.

"Diyanshi at least say something"

I turned to look at him face to face eye to eye. I took a deep breath.

"I can exp-"

"I don't want to hear it and why would I?" 

"At least give me a chance"

"For your own words, For your own actions. Be more responsible for it.", I yelled.

"I was just angry at mom and then just-"

"People tend to tell their real feelings while they are angry and you Mr. Ayushman think I ain't qualified enough to be called your WIFE. No wait I'm not even qualified enough to enter your company", I scoffed.

"Diyan-"

"I was such a fool thinking that you actually loved me. I was such a fool. All along you were just trying to play with my feelings. This is so hilarious I can't believe I fell for such a player."

"Diyanshi listen-"

"Ayushman today you just made me a person who's gonna swear off men forever.", I went inside my room and closed the door while he just stood there without a word.

 I want to cry out loud. I want someone to hear me crying. I want them to hear me cry and tell me everything will be okay. I want someone to pat me on the back and tell me it's not my fault.

Tears rolled down my eyes as I sat down on the floor.

When something happens but it ends before I get to give it my all, it leaves me with a lot of regrets

Yes, I need to get the fuck out of here. I suppose you can't hold on to old things just for the sake of holding on. And when there is no respect there can't be any love.

I stand up and start packing my stuff. 

I take out my luggage and head down.

He gets up from the couch after seeing me.

"Where are you going?", he asks in a panic.

I just went ahead without speaking a word.

"I can't let you go. Please I beg you don't go. You know how much I love-"

"You don't have to divorce me to get me out of your life,  don't even intend to be in your life anyways. We weren't an official couple anyways so-"

I look ahead and find Radhika standing in front of the door.

"Great, the love of your life is here so I hope you both have a great future ahead", I walk ahead.

"Please don't do this Diyanshi, I can't live without you", he says with his eyes full of tears.

"Insulting someone you care about just because you are angry isn't love. Stop living in delusions. Where there is no respect there is no love. You're responsible for your own actions Ayushman."

I say and get out of the house without looking back because there is no going back to a past that doesn't exist anymore.

___________________________________

EVERY ENDING IS A HAPPY ENDING IF NOT IT'S NOT THE END. 

DESTINY HAS ITS OWN PUZZLES WHICH ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIGURE OUT.

SO WILL THEY REUNITE AGAIN OR WILL THEY FIND THEIR OWN HAPPY ENDINGS??? 

FOR THIS STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT SEASON!!

Season 1 of Equations of marriage ends here. Hope you enjoyed reading it. 

Season 2 will be released sooner and I would be very grateful if you could suggest the title of that story in the comments.

Thankyou <333