chapter twenty seven

I stopped my horse with all my might with the sight of him, with what looks like he is only ten feets away from me.

"Are you done running or do you need some more time?" He said boldly with his nose almost touching mine in the next minute.

I fall off the horse with my heart beating faster then it ever has, well I didn't know that they are that fast, like he was way too fast that I didn't even see him climb on the horse and he was there in the next minute.

Aww...I react to the sharp pain on my left leg, it looks like I've sprained my ankle.

So girly, what foolishness made you came to this abandoned forest, was it your foolishness or is it just my lucky day? He said with his face deprived of any emotion.

What in the hell is wrong with you? Didn't your mama told you how to be a gentle man? I mean you are the reason why I fall off my horse and sprained my ankle the least you can do is show me some conscience God damn it, I said gazing furiously at him.

Wild cat ha?! He said. He's face as emotionless as ever. His crystal blue eyes now turned red.

Great!! I only remembered that this man here is not just a man but a blood sucking monster, but so fucking what! If he's a vampire even i am a witch and I'm not fucking giving up without a fight, and the hell I've even claimed my powers.

I'm going to make sure that I.....I snapped out of my thoughts when I find my self gasping for air in the next second, only then did I realize that he was choking me to death, I kept trying to push him away but the hell he was so damn strong, if only I wasn't in the barge of dying I'll have been amaze again with the fact that his face that I'm scratching on, is healing immediately, I felt the once life in me coming back when the cold air hits my lungs hardly again and again, it tooks me few more seconds to realize the vampire guy has been plung to a large oak tree behind him...and amazingly by the look alike guy of his, well who is probably his brother as he claims.

Brother!!!     

We heard him yelled while leaving the tree with such rageful  force.

"Mtaylokt takat oktiyak tamareo gwatthar jakswak asa dorag"  what I'm I command to do for you milady? He said kneeling on his knees in front of me after I cast the devotional spell on him.

What the hell have you done to my brother, the other look alike said with anger clarely showing on his habitual furious face.

Nothing. Yet, actually! But I'll surely do more if you don't stay far away from me.

Okay witch, but just know if you did something wrong to my brother I'm going to rip your heart out of your chest.

Don't worry mr vampire, Only a blood sucking monster needs to kill in other to live, and yes I've only cast a spell to make him be under my control in the time being, he'll be fine in the next morning.

Okay vampire, what I need you to do is leave me alone and go home now I said looking directly at the vampire kneeling on his knees for me.

"So be it! He said and vanish in the thin air".

A laughter caught my attention to gaze at the now laughing vampire, the once emotionless face is now an attractive face of a handsome man, his crystal blue eyes shining in the dark night made a perfect match to his almost glowing strong and pale  build body.

Are you crazy witch?? I can't believe you just made my hot tempered brother kneel on his knees and even gave him a command.

Well your fate will be the same as your brother's if you don't leave in the next two minutes, I said gazing at him.

His face immediately went blank to it's original feature, which is deprived of any emotion. What the hell did you think of your self? Did you think if I want you'd be standing right there alive? Did you think because you Get lucky when my brother was distracted by me you had now became powerful?

Look! You had just saved my life from your monster brother so I'm sparing your life do you get it? now leave.

Well you see girl, you are courageous indeed, but you will know that you mess with the wrong guy if you didn't leave this forest before tomorrow and when my brother meets you again tomorrow, you will hate ever setting foot on this earth. So here's an advice...Run! Run run run and run. And talking of you sparing me as you said the only reason you're still alive is because I like challenging that brother of mine, else I'll just make you my dinner, so I'm the one sparing you here witch.

Thank you vamp. but I need no advice of your's, I can take care of my self.

Okay! We shall see then, he said and disappeared in the dark forest surrounded by the oak trees.

I turned to climb on my horse just to realize it wasn't there, only to remember that it ran away when I fall off it.

I sighed releasing a warm air from my mouth. Great!! I said holding by waist with both my hands from both side. Yes horse, not your fault actually everyone would have been frightened with the sight of two monsters at a time.

Let me see what I can do with my sprained ankle. I said tearing a part of my clothe, lemme do a little adabra kadabra on you before I tie you up, I said while turning it a little left before right.  I closed my eyes tight as the sharp pain sent the pain message to my brain before I tied it with the clothe piece i cut.

This will surely slow me down, I said when I tried walking with the paid in my ankle.

I started walking taking the part I hope will take me home fast, I can't wait to see everyone again, and I really hope i won't ever see the monster brothers ever again because the next time I know I might not be so lucky. The night was a very cold one indeed I wish so much for a rest and to light up a fire to warm up but I know better than not to wast any more time in this dark, cold and scary forest.