Chapter ten

I snapped out of my thought at the sound of a loud cries. "He bites on her neck with all his might, yet as weak as she is, she tried pushing to free her self but yet to no appeal."

Her lifeless body bent on it knees as her eyes stare cold at me and then falls to the ground. 

I tried loosen Clara's grip on me so I could run away...far away from this blood sucking monster. But Clara is way too stronger than I thought. As my eyes get heavier and heavier, I could feel my self loosing conscious by every passing second.

               * *        * *      * *
Nina let out a loud cries. At the same time Mrs Stephan turned to the door walking fast as she reached for the door and swung it open."Nina RUN! I shouted."

We run together holding in to each other's hands. We heard Mrs Stephan voice yelling "would you stop you two? Steph! She called," As she followed running behind us.

We run as fast as we could but we were never as fast as them. Mrs Stephan grabbed me by the arms and Mr Stephen get a hold on Nina."we cried and tried loosening the grip they hold on us in hope that they'll let go, but they have not that intension.

"Get your phone right now steph and call Marcel. Ask him to come get the girls right now!" Okay! let's take them in first. "What! Are you crazy? If we take them back someone might heard their screams or even notice that some thing is odd."

"My phone is not with me, I'll go get it." Okay and get a rope so we could tie them down to a tree before Marcel is here" "sure! I'll be quick so we could get this over with. I think we should leave today too."

I saw Nina running within another minute and I was wondering how she manage to get her self released from Mr Stephen. But only now I realized that he is no where to be seen, he was gone in a second and in the next few seconds he was on the floor covered in blood.

Mrs Stephan shouted as loud as she could ever be as she runs in his direction, which gave me the opportunity to run after Nina.

I never knew I could ever run that fast. I was running deep into the forest only to realize that I lost Nina. I didn't know where she headed to so I continued until I was tired...so tired that I fainted in the woods.

"It was him. Patrick! Those blue eyes and everything. Except for the fact that he carried such emotions in his eyes in which I've never seen before. He was the same only that I felt he was more handsome and more gently then. He looked like a gently man."

He picked me up while staring right in to my eyes. Then he smiled at me and said, "I'll protect you Angel... for your mate I i'm. You can now rest you are tired and week." and I could feel my self falling into a deep sleep in the next minutes.

          * *         * *           * * 

I opened my eyes slowly remembering the dream I just had. It wasn't just a dream it was a memory. But why now?, Of all this years why did I just remembered it now?, Why did I forgot it all?, And him! why have I not remembered that I've seen him before?. But I know I have no answers to any of my questions. No one can answer that for me and if neither can I! It's surely of no use to think about it. I rather prepare my escape plan.

And "ANGEL!" Hmm...I smiled. That's the sweetest name anyone has ever called me.

"I climbed down from the same golden royal bed that I now learned to hate for every time I lied on it nothing good comes out of it."

I tried getting up but I feel so dizzy and my head spins a lot. "Careful there baby doll" I jumped up in shock for I never knew I wasn't alone in the room.

He was there sitting on a chair staring right at me all this while. He smirked as he stood up from the chair and then started walking towards me. I climbed back on the bed quickly trying to stay away from him.

He followed and climbed on. "Stay away from me you monster," I exclaimed nervously. But it looks like it had no effect on him because he never hesitated not even for a second. And instead he hold my both shoulders with his both hands and took me into a hug against his cold and strong chest.

I felt the need to shout when I tried getting my self out of his grip but he didn't even flinch.

He started kissing my collarbone which send some shivers down my spine. And I tried pushing him away with all my might, but the kisses only got deeper as he send them on my cheeks, neck and now on my lips.

"With all my might I kicked him between his legs. and he let go off me quickly and took a step back a little."

I jumped off the bed in shock of not seeing the pain I expected to see in his eyes and instead he stare at me with cold eyes that assures me I'm in big trouble.

I turned around to run for my life, but I was grabbed before I even took a fifth step. And then a sharp object bites on my wrist and a kind of pain I've never felt before engulfed through it and I blurred out.

                Author's Note

Okay Guys. I hope you are enjoying this story😊 and I'll really like and appreciate it if you vote✅ and comment. 😊 it will be so helpful and encouraging. I'll promise to be posting on time too😁

Don't forget to give your feed backs too. I really wish to know what you think. Let's do it together.😍🙌💪