chapter twenty two

The first thing I heard after waking up was the foot steps running out side my room, it seems like the palace is in alots of chaos.

I pushed my self up into a sitting position while giving my head shelter with both my hands as it started spinning. The pain in my neck is still intact.

Bang! The door was smashed to the floor, and my aunt barged in.. in the next Second.

"We need to leave," she said looking all tensed.

What happened? I asked shocked.

How come you're here? I asked landing my foots on the floor.

We don't have enough time for that I'll explain later Elsa, she said grabbing my hand.

We ran out of the room and to my surprise all the vampires guarding my chamber were laying lifeless on the floor.

My aunt continued taking the lead as a followed, we ran towards the library, and that's when she turns to look at me.

Take me to Eric. She declared.

Who's Eric? I asked.

"My son" she continued.

I know you saw him. I can't find him even with my magic, but you did.

Aunt, who is it exactly you are talking about?.

"Him, the look alike of Patrick."

What?! I asked shocked. Did you just said your son?

Elsa the palace is in complete mess looking for me and I'm sure they'll by now know that your also missing, so we have no time for questions or even explanations now. So please just do as I say.

Oh okay. I said knowing that she's right. If Patrick realized that we have gone missing he would by now take a quest on finding us.

I stretched my hand forward to pull the book out but I stood on my tracks instead, my eyes wider than usual at the sight of ten or more vampires surrounding us.

I watched as my aunt's eyes sparkle a flash of light and in the next second the vampires were on the floor...." Well being a witch is not that bad after all, I thought to my self."

I pulled the book out and the huge selve occupying the whole wall brought us to the secrets room, but to my surprise he was there...not in the celler but there, Standing back turned to us.

"Eric."

I heard my aunt called him.

He turned around slowly, his once blood red eyes now crystal blue. Now I see he's a complete copy of Patrick.

"Mom! He said in a whispering tune."

What mom?! I asked looking at my aunt, seriously? So she really meant it when she said he is her son.

She ignored me and walked past me, as I watched her talking him...well Eric she said, in to a hug.

He pushed her away fast and took a step back. Stay away from me mum, I'm so thirsty that I'm afraid I might hurt you.

I'm sorry my boy...I'm so sorry it took too long before I came. She said shedding tears.

I've never felt so dumb looking at this emotional scene. So he is her son?, so she wanted me to rescue her son. Was she using me? Is any of the story she ever told me even true or did she made up a shred of lies just so she could use me?, why is it that I'm always the victim? what should I do?

Okay! This is a bad time to think, what ever it is as long as she's taking me out of here I'm going to follow her and then I'll run away...I'll run far away from them so they'll never find me, non of them will.

"Elsa!!"

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my aunt called me. Let's go! She yelled. I followed them out of the room immediately.

We ran out of the library that is scattered with ashes of the vampires my aunt burned to death. We took a left turn but to my surprise no one was there...not a single vampire which was suspicious to me, because if we are really known to be missing there will be guards every where.

But non the less I'm not alone, so that makes me less frightened, since at least there's a vampire on my right who I don't trust a bit and there's a witch so called aunt of mine which I'm not sure if she is really is my aunt or not.

Eric continued taking the lead as we followed him step by step. He opened a celler door and a ladder was attached to it leading down stairs.

He turned around and took my aunts hand saying mom you go first, he was so gentle with her which tells me how special she is to him.

He then turn around eyes fixed on me for five seconds. I could tell he was in a deep thought which made me so nervous, I had to remember his last words to me "don't ever come back here Elsa or else I'll kill you."

I snapped out of my thoughts to see him stretching his hand forward for me to take.

I looked at his hand as pale as his face for a second or two before I heard him say "Elsa!"

I stretched my hand forward as well and took his. He helped me climb down the ladder gently, my aunt was there waiting for us when I reached down. I could tell she is very very terrified or maybe she knows what's coming more than I do, or she was just scared for her precious son's life.

He closed the cellers door after him and was there in a second.

Haa! I said eyes popped out. Ohh dear, I almost forgot he's also a vampire with a witch for a mother.

The celler is so dark that I hardly see where I set my foot.

I hard my aunt chant something like "mtale ktulesyate glitereh" and a light suddenly popped out of her hand and divide into three. One stayed on my side, one Eric's and one hers.

My mouth dropped in amusement, wow! I wished I could do that.

You keep that to Elsa and your self mom, I can see clearly without it. Eric said firmly.

I saw him hit a small wooden door on the floor and it smashed into small pieces.

Wow! That's alot of energy he's got there, I thought.

He bend his head to check it and it looked like a small tunnel.

"After you mom, he said stretching his hand forward."