Chapter Eighteen

My mouth dropped in amusement. I've never seen such a huge library before. Well I've been to many before, but none of those are a bit similar to this one.

It is so huge that I'll swear my eyes couldn't  reach the end of the row am staring at.

"So baby doll ! enjoy all you want, but I'll advice you to not go deep inside or else you'll get lost and I'll have to come find you my self".

And Clara keep a close eye on her, she's your responsibility.

He turns around looking at me, "get the books quick and go back to your chambers baby doll".

Actually I'll prefer reading here, I'm so tire of being in that chamber and I really need a break. I said hoping he allows it, and to my amusement he said "yes".

"Should I give you company while you read?" He asked. No... No of course not. You can just leave.

Hmm.. I knew you were going to say something like that. "well I was heading for something important anyway. He said as he walks toward the door."

I immediately started walking around the library in rows and columns after he shut the door behind him.

I got a hold of a large book with the name "Odyssey" I flip through it quickly but this is nothing like what I really came here for.

I continue to walk in more deep inside passing more rows and columns as I checked some more shelves for anything relative to my motive.

"Milady. please don't go more deeper than this. I'm not allowed to go any further than this, and neither are you.. I'm sure you heard his warnings".

Oh!, don't worry Clara I got this. I said as I continue checking some books.

But milady, he said you can get lost if you go deep in.

What are you so scared of Clara? I asked looking at her.

"Is just that I cannot disobey his orders milady" she said looking at the ground.

But I can. I said firmly. "with the attitude I had on my face you'll think I'm a real Queen here and that I hold such authority, but it is the complete opposite and all the way round".

I said I'll take responsibility for you milady and... "Clara how about you get me a cup of coffee and some biscuits so I can enjoy reading  this more". I cut her off her last sentence raising up a book in my hands, with the name "Fifty shades of grey".

She said "Yes milady, I'm glad you finally got a book to start with, she turns for the door smiling".

I returned the book back to it's place immediately she shuts the door closed and walk fast deep into the library.

This library is so, so amazingly beautiful. If only I'm not in the situation I I'm now, it would have been my best friend.

With all the shelves paint green and with hundred and more white gloves decorating it with its light... I just love it.

Elsa!.... I turned left quickly as my heart skip with the sound of a husky voice. Elsa! Again the same voice called for me.. It is indeed if I'm not mistaken the same with the one in my dream.

Should I follow where my name is being called for or should I not?,  I asked my self.

Now that I'm sure it's not my aunt since she is behind bars and she can't break into my dreams too, but wait...... This time I'm not dreaming I'm I?, Of course not. I answered my self.

I snapped out of it at the sound of my name once again being called, so I just decides to follow.

I felt like who ever or what ever is calling me is dragging me deep and deep in on purpose, I know better than not to follow,  but damn!. My curiosity won't allow me to go back.

I put a stop in front of a huge wall full of shelves and huge books, and to my surprise their is an orange light coming out of a book in front of me.

So I reached for it, but instead of grabbing it I let it go immediately at the sound of something cracking, and within a second the ground is shaking already... What is this?, I asked my self. An earth quick?, Or  what?, I tried grabbing a shelve for support as the ground started moving.

And within a minute the shelves rotates in circle and there I am in another room holding the Same shelve as it rotates with me into this unknown room.

Oh! My God!!. It is the same room as the one I first had a dream of when I came here. Only that it is more dusty, as if it has been abandoned for decades.

Every thing else other than that is the same. I started walking around the room hoping to find any thing use full but nothing.

So I decided to take off all the white sheets  so I could take a look at what's covered under... And so I did.

But yet again there was nothing important, it is just maroon furniture every where and nothing more, so I turned to return before Clara is back and report that I'm missing, but I stood on my tracks as my foot broke something and sank into the floor.

I dragged it out and bend down and removed the carpet covering the floor.

And to my amusement a small wooden door lies there.

I bend down and pull the door with my both hand and swung it opened. I gulped down a bitter saliva as my brain stopped functioning at once.

What should I do?, Should I feed my curiosity or should I save my self from what ever it is I'm about to encounter and just turn back?. 

I closed my eyes as I took the first stair leading down, and opened it as I took the second one, and then continue going down until I took the last one. 

It's a small room, the floor made of woods,  and the walls have crystals attached to it.. A lots of crystals, as if it were the only thing it is made of.

The crystals reflects  into each other which gives the room a small brightness, enough to see around the room.

I watched around the room with nothing in it except for that brown coffin on the floor.

I walked slowly towards the coffin and opened it gently.

I let out a whimper in horror as I let go off the coffin.

Did I just saw a dead Patrick or is it only my imagination?.