Chapter four

RUN!!! My conscious yearned!. Without westing another minute I tried to obeyed, but instead I stood on my tracks by the site of someone.. Dressed completely in black, the only thing I can see is his eyes shining in the dark. My heart skipped in horror and in a second I was surrounded by what looks like a hundred of him, they are dressed in the same way as he is with eyes shining in the dark.

I trembled all over in fear from head to toe, watching the one in front of me as he walks towards me closer and closer. "Your majesty you are needed in the palace, it's about time you take your place beside the king as his queen, He said firmly.

"What are you talking about? What queen? What do you want from me? I'm going nowhere with you. I shouted".

With all due respect your majesty! but we have the strict orders to bring you along to the palace, he said staring right into my eyes with a cold voice.

Look! I think you are mistaken but I'm sure it's not me you are looking for. please let me go. I stood  there with pleading eyes hoping to see a little bit of mercy but his eyes  are as cold as ever.

"Get the queen! it's time to leave" he ordered. Without westing any second I started running not knowing where or what direction I am going but in something that looks like a second I felt like l was hit on the head and I blurred out.

                              ***     ***
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey guys. Actually this is my first novel, so you might see a lots of mistakes! so I  hope you forgive and support me because I'll  really appreciate that. 

I'm really a novel freak, especially when it comes to vampires and witches. I have various ideas on different stories I could write but I just want to start with this one and you know with all this COVID 19 stuff "stay home stay safe", I'll like to entertain you guys  with this novel while we are all staying in doors, just the way I'm being entertained by other authors.  

So guys I'll really like it if you will cope with me, like and comment. your support will be really encouraging.  I love you all. 💜