Chapter sixteen

The door swung opened again and the sparkling blue eyes comes into view, as well as their owner.

We made contact as he stare at me without a single blink, and then smirk as if it were the only thing he's good at.

"You ready to go back to your chambers baby doll?, or are you going to be the stubborn one as always".

Honestly I'm tired of staying here, but yet I didn't want him meddling in our conversation right now. I wanted to know more... More about my mom and all, about everything and if possible where to find that treasure. But somewhere within me I knew she... My aunt wouldn't like me to say here in this cell and rather just get out of here and start the necessity.

So it's about time I become wise.. More wiser of course.

So I smiled and "of course I should get out of here with your permission of course sire." I said with a fake smile.

He gives a smirk "which I believe is one of his habits" smiling in a defeat full way he said, "follow me and took the lead."

I glare at the wall behind me knowing that she heard everything. see you soon dear aunt, I whispered.

He walks without looking back as I follow taking my steps carefully, but what I saw makes me stood in my tracks, looking in horror.

Some of those women I saw in the old hospital, where they drains their blood are dead, and what makes it heart breaking is the way they are loaded in a wheel as if they were nothing more than a useless dead pigs. I stare as the two vampires pushing it takes a turn to another way apart from ours.

He turns around looking at me. Oh! That,  he said pointing at the way they took. They are probably dead so they are taking them to burn the corpses.

He turned around and continued as if it were nothing at all.

I wanted to scream on top of my voice.. At him. I felt my blood burning with anger, how can he?, just how can he do such thing to those poor people?. I'm going to kill him one day.. And I'm going to do it soon.

Clara was waiting in the room with a wide smile on her face as we walked in."welcome milady I'm so  glad you're" she shut her mouth when I walked pass her and let them staring while I shut the door of the bathroom behind me as I walked in.

I wanted to scream in the water as the shower hit my head. How can anyone be so heartless. They feed on them. They collect blood from them in order to survive, but yet the least they do after they died is burned them like that. After the night mare they gave them as life and makes it their fate?.

I'm going to kill him.. Oh I'm going to kill them all, whether it's by luck or by skill, but surely I'll do it. He does not deserve to live.. Non of them do, after all they have done.

How I'm I going to do it?...  I don't know, but I'll  surely do it.

Patrick's POV

She was so beautiful. She was then and she is now. The way she sleeps the first day she was brought here, so peacefully and naive.

When she wakes up and saw me feeding, the way she runs and her black hair flying in the air was just way too entertaining. And when I took a grab of her... Her heart beats was fast. So fast that I wanted to feed on her, but I new it was not the right time.

And when a gave her all those surprises. Her eyes full of terror makes her looks only more naive and I came to realize that she wasn't all that bad after all. Before I was only considered about the prophecy and the power I will received all together with it, but somewhere deep down, now I know that there's something more to it.

I wanted to kill her when she pushed me away while trying to be close with her but the looks of terror in her eyes changed that fact immediately, so the worst I could do was take a bit of her blood, which tested heavens.

And indeed I've never been hurt before... She said she would never be mine, she said it out loud and in front of every one to hear. She called me a monster. So I punished her. "I took her to the secrets dungeon, but I couldn't rest a second knowing  that she's there alone, cold and hungry.

So when Clara came begging for her mistress, "food". I pretended I never cared less and gives some conditions too.

So when I went to get her out of the dungeon and couldn't get into her head, I wondered what was blocking me, but when I saw the submissive looks on her face, I couldn't help but feel powerful.