Chapter two

Barn! A very loud noise filled the room, one will think that an earthquake was about to break the walls. "There they go again,"I mumbled to myself biting on the toothbrush in my mouth with frustration.

Really?!  Do they have to fight every blessing day?, first thing in the morning for that matter? I mean why do people have to get married if they cannot live happily together for God sake, they have two children now and up till now the best thing they can give each other day by day is insults. That's why I'll never get married, Never. I mean what for?

"Look at me for example. I was only about a month old when I was found in a bartender's house garbage container, well I was lucky he was ready to took me in for he never had a child of his own, He was the man that raised me for five years and he did it all alone for his wife had passed away two years before he found me. He was like a father to me, and a role model, until he passed away and left me all alone, yet again.

I can't believe how life could be so unfair, I still remember the day I was taken to an orphanage, It was more like a nightmare to me. I didn't like being around the other kids. I made no friends there, even though there are  some that liked me and wanted to be friends with me, but I stayed away. To me everyone was a culprit. I thought everyone was responsible for my condition, i didn't know how but i just thought so, and so I had ended up there. 

After I lived there for a year, I was adopted by a couple that I thought were very nice. And for once I was happy again, they took good care of me, good food, clothing, toys and every thing else I needed, after living with them for eight months they told me that they were bringing home a sister for me, I wasn't happy, not at all. Because I've never been a fan to competitor of any kind, To me she will be nothing more than one, yes! she'll be taking my share of happiness i thought, but then I pretended that I was so happy because I do not want to do anything that will make them take me back to the orphanage.

And to my surprise, there they were, instead of one they brought home two girls. I was heart broken, I thought this might be the end of me having there time and caring, but no! Nothing change as they cared for us all three.

And the other kids were just about my age. Nina and Freya. Nina was so mean and arrogant, and honestly I didn't even cared! unlike Freya, Freya was very kind to me, she was friendly and warm to the point that I started being friends. 

We would play together, eat together, and do almost everything together, Nina would hang around too but obviously to spoil the atmosphere, but I've never minded thinking that maybe her life was also so bitter, maybe life was so unfair to her as well that she couldn't afford to be happy and won't let others to be either...well it was always just a maybe, my thoughts about her i mean.

Together days turned into weeks and weeks into months, and there was sudden changes from Mr and Mrs Stephan, they started making us work, cleaning the house, scolding  and hitting us as young as we were, sometimes Mrs Stephan will be yelling that all we had to do was to grow up a little more and bring them enough money... more than what they spent on us, good for nothings abandon creatures, that's what she always referred us as and we always wondered what she meant until one day, she suddenly appeared to our room with a large smile on her face, Nina and I were thirteen while Freya was twelve, she came in saying Okay kids it's about time you make me very happy, she brought us new clothes, toys and a lots of chocolate.  we were so happy, little do we knew that we were going to face our worst nightmare.

                              **** ****
The spin in my head pulled me out of my thoughts, or i'll rather call it memories actually. I wasn't able to sleep again last night, i was scared all of a sudden with the nightmare i had and the card from an unknown sender, i just couldn't sleep and stayed up through out the night, and now my head is killing me. Surely, I'll be staying indoors through out the day, i don't have it within me to set a foot outside, not at all.

i was just coming out from the bathroom after taking a shower when i had a sudden knock on my door,  yes! I'll be there in a minute. I said drying my hair with a towel....who could it be around this time, i said staring at the watch hanged in my bed room. It is 11:23 in the morning and I'm not even expecting any visitor, i murmured to my self disappointed of the disturbance.

I quickly put on a black jeans and a  green top, i heard the door bell ringing again, coming! I said firmly while jugging to get the door.

Sorry i was in the showwww, i stopped in the middle of my sentence in displeasure, it was jack! So after calling me a bitch last night he still have the guts to show his face to me.

What do you want jack?! I asked firmly.

Hotdogs! He said showing me the hand he hid behind his back, it is hotdogs in a bowl. I made them for you, if you would taste and tell me how....barn! I shut the door in his face saying not interested at the same time.

Ohh God! I hate the sight of him, if only i knew it was him then I'll have never open that door.

Ding Dong! He kept ring the door bell so i on the T.V raising the volume hight so i won't hear the door bell ringing, he stayed there saying what ever nonsense he was saying which i wasn't paying attention to.

My eyes sets on the card i received last night laying there on the center table, i stare at it thinking why i didn't ask jack if it was really from him or why haven't he talked to me about it, a sudden voice in my head shouted "did you give him the chance?!" Of course not, i said out loud smiling at how i made him looked stupid shutting the door at his face.

I didn't realized that i had fallen this deep asleep until i woke up by 4:15 and thankfully i had no nightmare, i feel good  and i needed some fresh air so i went out to get some trying as hard as i can to ignore all the people.

My favorite place the woods of course is where I'll go, going deep into the woods as it gets dark wasn't that bad after all, i love the wind blowing the chilling air, the sounds of the birds seems like they are singing, i just love everything about the woods.

Elsa! Did i just heard someone whisperd my name? I wonderd looking around, my heart just skipped a beat as my eyes locked with those sparkling blue eyes shining in the dark as they stare at me emotionless. My heart is racing none stop as i wondered who or rather what does those Pair of eyes belong to.

It is coming, my way! Those eyes are coming, it's going to kill me, someone help me, the voice in my head yearned unable to say it loud, i can swear that I'm going to have a heart attack when the darkness took me suddenly and i fall unconscious.