Chapter nine

With Clara's support I manage to follow as he Leeds.

"After the walk that seems to have taken for ever, we reached a place which looks like an abandoned room with nothing in it except for the three tunnels on the ground."

He turned around and look into my eyes then smirked, and said "you ready baby doll?" then turned away without waiting for an answer...which may be he didn't even expect and just continued with the lead.

I gulped down a bitter saliva scared that where ever he is taking us might be my final destination.

We continued to follow as the stairs lead down the tunnel. As I took the last stair I realized that this place looks like an old abandoned hospital. There are vampires in black everywhere guarding the place like every part of the mansion up stairs.

There are hospital beds every where, on each layed a woman with a blood bag attached to her hand. Only that they aren't getting blood transmitting into their body but withdrawn out of them and into the blood bag hanged besides them.

They look so skinny and weak that they hardly move from their position.

Each vampire guard bow their heads to their King as we walk past them, and so did the vampire nurses dressed in white gown.

"We took a turn to another door which is a room full of cells. Each cell contain two or three women layed or curled themselfs into small ball on the floor, they are all wearing something that looks like a hospital gown. They are as skinny as the others in the rest of the rooms."

He finally stood in front of a cell and without westing a second a vampire swung the cell in front of him open. And he leaned in.

There is an old woman laying on the ground weak. But she tried crawling away from him as he walks toward her. He grab her by the neck and turned to look at me.

"Do you remember her baby doll?"

I hold onto Clara even more as I jumped in shock. "Mrs Stephan!" I said out loud.

Yes! Yes baby doll that's what I like about you. You have a sharp brain. I had her since you were thirteen. Well so you could watch her get punished for what she did to you.

I stared at her in shock. She looks nothing like the woman I use to know. I was only thirteen when I saw her last but she shouldn't be this old. She should be in her mid forties now.

                   * *  * *  * *

The last day I saw her was the night of Freya's birthday. After she bought us chocolates and new dresses. she came and took Freya with her and she gave her away to a man and told us he was a bakery owner, and that Freya had to choose a cake for her birthday. And she'll be back later, but she never did.

Later that evening we decided to talk to Mrs Stephan about Freya not coming back home and it was late already.

We heard some noises as we approach their room. "What!  You sold her for such petty amount are you serious?!" Babe we really need the money.

But we spent a lot on those kids. "Babe I'm sorry I didn't think about it." Don't baby me...don't you dare baby me, she yelled. Because i'm gonna remove a discount for my self from your share after we get paid for the other kids tomorrow.

Okay, I agreed with you. he said as he raised his both hands up in total submission. "And
I'll talk to Marcel my self tomorrow when he comes for the other girls." She stated.