Chapter seventeen

I listened for any noise to make sure he left before coming out wearing a towel. When I heard nothing, I grab the node and swung the door opened.

Like I expected the only person in the room is Clara. I just ignore her as I walk and sat on the mirror stool. 

"Milady your clothes are ready" She said while showing me a red dress. "OMG!". "The dress looks breath taking. It is one of those designer dresses I thought I'll never be able to wear".

But in reality, I just took my eyes off it and said "keep it there".

I wonder why they had to give me a dress like that... That long I mean. I'll feel suffocating in it and I'll look like a real queen which I surely won't like.

And talking of which, I'll have to find a way to get out of this room, at least in a way they won't suspect any thing.

"Clara!, is there perhaps a library in the palace?".  

Oh yes milady.. Yes there is. Do you wish to read?.

Yes please. I answered.

Okay, tell me what type of book do you wish to read and I'll go get it for you.

Noooo... I rather go get it my self. How about you take me along?.

"Actually, I have no authority to do that for you milady. But I'll try go talk to the king about it or even tell him that you wish to talk, so you could ask him your self."

Right now I hope that he never comes back here, but nevertheless I have no choice.

Okay. I said smiling as she turns and vanish into thin air. "Wow!. I said, staring with both my eyes and mouth opened.

I've never seen her that fast before. Well I've heard that vampires are fast... So so fast!. But I've never seen it before... Hell!, I never believed they exist until my abduction.

I quickly put on my clothes and lean my self on a chair thinking of where to start.

I should probably check for a historical book or something like that... Something that may help me or even link me to everything once and for all.

"I heard you are looking for me baby doll?". He said smiling. And when I didn't respond he smirks as he walks closer to me.

I  stood up immediately and took a step back as I says "Oh yes sire, I do need your permission to visit the library".

He smirks and then smile. Hmm.. I smell something fishy and I could see it in your eyes that you are up to something. He said as he leans down his face near mine.

I felt my head spinning in fear, that he might have really find out what I'm about to do, and within a second I could feel my self covered with guilt.

"So tell me baby doll. Are you just bored or are you looking for a way to kill me?". He said teasingly.

I felt so relief realizing that he was just teasing.

Oh come on, I can't kill you even if I want to. You are too strong,  even if you are not a vampire I won't be able to defeat you. I said smiling in hope this works out.

You are wise, I like that. He said smiling from ear to ear.

I could see he enjoys being powerful, when he is giving respect, he get over whelmed with joy.

"But" he started. Which snapped me out of my thoughts. "I cannot allow you out of your chambers, and the library you are talking about is allowed by no one other than royalties, and the only royalties left in this palace is me, so I'll be the only one that can go in.

"But.. But I'm also going to be a royalty soon." He turned around surprisingly and stare at me"but you said you'll never marry me remember?.

Well is not like I got a choice, I said putting on as innocent look on my face as possible.

He smirks as he thinks he's victorious. "A small smile forge on my lips as I know that I've hit the jackpot".

But then what did I got my self into?. Really!?.. Marriage.

You just give in to marrying this blood sucking monster Elsa. Congrats, now let me see how you get your self out of this one. she said to her self biting on her bottom lip.

"Follow me" he said as he walks toward the door.