Chapter eleven

It was a street out of nowhere. The darkest night I've yet to see. As scary as a place could ever look.

"I looked around hoping to recognize my surrounding but instead my gaze met an old woman's. She looks like a ghost."

"Hello" I said walking in her direction. "She raised her hand in a not another step way" and then "Elsa" she said.

"Who are you?" I asked. How did you know my name?, where are we.

We are in your dreams Elsa. "In my dreams? What do you mean in my dreams? 

That's not important right now. What is important is what I'm about to tell you.

"Look, I don't care what you are about to tell me. The only thing that could be important to me right now is home. If you can take me home or tell me the way out of that cell, away from that monster."

Monster he is indeed. She said smiling. You are as stubborn as your mother Elsa.

What! My mother?! did you knew her?, who is she?, where is she?, where can I see her?, I want to meet her. I want some answers to my questions.

She was a great woman. What do you mean by she was? She's no more Elsa. She was my sister and you are my niece.

There are a lots of things you'll have to accomplish my dear. This kingdom and everything in it needs you. There is darkness every where. You will come to unveil a lots of secrets soon, so you will have to prepare for it, for you are not ready yet. 

"Your first mission is to find the treasure which will protect you from Patrick and any other vampire out there. It's a treasure which your mother made and hid it in the palace for you. I cannot tell you anything even if I want to, but the first thing I want you to know is that to get rid of the darkness you will have to find the lightness."

Look if you are trying to mess with my head, You lost! because I didn't fall for it. The only thing that matters right now is going back home. "Rubbish" she stated. There is no home for you there Elsa, home is here. with us, and the sooner you accept it the better it will be for every one.

And why would I believe you? Why would I believe any one of you?. "I'm your aunt Elsa."

My aunt huh! My aunt that never bordered to look for me when I needed her?  A sister to a woman who abandoned and let me grow up like an orphan?

What ever your mother and I did we did it for your safety. You were not safe then, neither are you now Elsa. That's why I decided to come into your dream, because if I called out for you in the palace it wouldn't have taken a second for Patrick to break into your thoughts and know what you are up to.

So find that treasure and do it soon Elsa.  we'll all be waiting for you to come to our rescue. come to us soon our little savior. We'll all be waiting for you. Especially him.