Chapter Eight

"She turned around with the sound of me opening the door. She smiled at me with the "It will be OK look, but I don't even want to look at her with that smile on her face, as I know deep down is empty and inhumane as she is."

Your clothes and food are ready milady, let's get you ready. She pulled out a hand dryer from the mirror drawer and point at the stool standing in front of the mirror as she looks at me.

It took us only twenty minutes to get done with a light make up to go with and even dressing. She's really quick. That makes me think this must be really some thing She's an expert at and maybe her job.

"You can now have your lunch." She said, as she set a tray containing pan cakes, sandwich and mango juice in front of me.

My stomach suddenly started making some noises, as the sweet aroma of the pan cakes in front of me hit my nose. The sandwich looks delicious as well, and with the mango juice I've never felt so hungry.

I was almost done with my lunch when the door suddenly swung open, and to my horror it is him... he was staring right at me as cold as ever.

I pushed the tray aside and jump up in horror. If there is any one I hate seeing is this beast. I rather keep seeing jack again and again than seeing this monster,  because the moment I sees him my first thought is I might be dead in the next minute.

Oh! I see you are cooperating baby doll. Well since I came just on time allow me to give you two surprises. He clap his hands twice and then the door swung open and someone came in.

I stare directly in his eyes in confusion.

He bow down his head. "Milady" he whispered.

Jack! What are you doing here? Did they abducted you as well? He was about to talk when He "Well the monster" raised his hand and jack nod in response and kept it shut.

Like I said its a surprise baby doll so allow me to explain. You see jack moving to your apartment building, being neighbor with you wasn't  a coincidence, it was planed... Well by me!  But to him it was his duty as my servant, well since I'm the king and I give the orders.

I stare at jack hoping for an explanation even though I knew I'll get Non.

My gaze went back to the monster. As if he new what my thought was he said "Patrick" my name "Patrick." Well at least you can call me by my name since you are my queen. But, Only in private. though I'll like a sweet name from you since you are my soul mate. "He said smirking."

"And talking of which jack" he gaze at jack walking towards him, when I sent you to guard and make her ready to come home I never ask you to flirt with her.

"I'm sorry your majesty! I did that so I could hang around her all the time or else I have no other reason to be hanging around her without her getting suspicious."

Patrick smirked again as if it were his habit and then clap his hands together. Two men in black came in immediately and after bowing down their heads they stood there like status.

He grab Jake's hand and removed a ring from his finger and then "feed him to the sun" he ordered without any regret.

They grab him by the hands and drag him along as he pleads for his life to be spared but to no appeal. He then stare at me with some hope for rescue, that I couldn't refuse him and ran to Patrick begging for jacks life.

Oh! No baby doll. He's no friend of yours, he's just a useless vampire who's dead out there without his ring.

My face is all wet with tears, even though I never really liked Jake I feel so sorry for him and some where down there I could feel that I'm the soul reason for this.

My legs feels numb, I fell to the ground when I couldn't take it any more. I just hope that all this is a nightmare that I could wake up from any second.

"Okay dolly. Time for the last surprise".