Chapter fifteen

I woke up at the sound of the cell door that is swung opened. And Clara walked in carrying a tray full of food in her hands. A small smile fudged around her lips as we made contact, and she keeps the tray in front of me saying "morning milady, how was your night?."

I looked at her in an "are you serious way." She hit her head softly with her right hand and said sorry milady bad question.

I never cared to reply as I filled my mouth with Apply pie. This food right here is the best thing I've received since I was brought here, it test like heaven.. Well at least it is the least they owe me.

I hope the king gives his orders soon so you could go back to your chambers milady. She said smiling like always.

My heart skipped at the thought of meeting him again, because I rather just stay here with my aunt behind that wall than go back to that room, and be around the monster that almost drain all my blood out of me in that same chambers she's talking about.

She gaze at the guard standing in the door ways from the side of her eyes then back at me and then lowered her gaze, which some how told me that there's something she wanted to say and didn't. I wanted to ask but thought it might be better to keep it shut with that guard staring hopping for sometime... Anything to tell his master.

Thank you for the food Clara, it's really it's amazing. You have such a good cook around here. Have you had you break fast already? The food is so testy.

She let out a small laughter, "oh milady" I had mine yes of course but mine is not the same as yours.

Oh! I said, looking disappointed realizing what she meant. "Blood of course." You guys don't eat food right?.. all the delicious food out there?.

"Oh milady we sometimes do." Really, I asked.

Yes. Just that we eat it occasionally, but not to satisfy hunger. We feel no test of it.

Oh! Okay. But I do really pity you, I said teasingly at her while smiling. She smiled back and said "you just won't understand."

I'll be leaving now. I promised him not to take long so he would allow me to bring some food for you. And milady, I promised him that you won't misbehave again, And that I'll take full responsibility for you or anything you do next. So please behave so I can live. She turned to the door and walked away, and the guard immediately closed it behind her.

I leaned on the wall closing my eyes gently. "So have you had your breakfast yet aunt?" she took a minute before responding, finally. I only get food after two two days Elsa.

What! Why? I asked. "It is apart of my punishment."

What have you done to deserve all this and how did you even now him or any of those vampires?. Is not like you are also one. You are a witch.

That's why I need you to get ready Elsa.. Get ready for the worst. And you know what to do first.

"I don't, I never did. I said firmly. And it's not like you're going to tell me either.

I can't tell you, because if I did, you will never find it Elsa. "how about you try saying it and see" I said waiting eagerly for an answer.

She laugh out loud. I can't wait to see you became the great queen you are meant to be dear.

You are seriously not going to tell me? I asked. "I can't" she said firmly. If I did you would never be able to stop him from getting access to your brain. And if not!  you can never defeat him.

"Okay. Tell me about her... My Mother."

I was eagerly waiting to hear it from you Elsa... To hear you ask for your Mother and my sister.

She was a great woman, full of her self. Absolute beauty and fearless. We were all proud of her, she was the most powerful witch in our environment. But it all started when she met your dad and then his brother who was my husband.