第二十四章: White

Screams of horror erupted from both Nagisa and his classmates that stood watching at a nearby platform

Screams of horror erupted from both Nagisa and his classmates that stood watching at a nearby platform. Karasuma's eyes widened in shock. He fell onto his knees, one hand clutching the gun. I didn't shoot in time. I should've shot. Why didn't I shoot

"Oh god, maybe she's alive. I mean it can't be that bad of a fall. There's probably a platform right-" Yada said through choked tears. Ritsu solemnly answered the question. Her own 2D eyes watering. "Unfortunately, according to the blueprints of this building, that would have been a straight fall into the ocean."

"That fucking monster" Karma growled, pure anger radiating off of him. He was looking for blood. However, there was no proper way for the redhead to get to the helipad. It was pointless. Tears were beginning to well in his mercury eyes. Koro-sensei just remained silent during the entire ordeal. His face betraying none of his emotions.

"YOU!" Nagisa shouted angrily. His veins popping from how much anger was raging through them. Takaoka laughed. 

"Now...get on your knees and apologize. Atone whole heartedly for having pulled a dirty sneak attack because you lack any real skill before I blow up this remedy too" Takaoka cackled. Nagisa gritted his teeth and reluctantly fell onto his knees.

"You call that on your hands and knees, you rotten brat?! Head on the ground, boy!" Takaoka screamed. Spit spewing from his mouth. Nagisa glanced at the place where Reiko had been thrown off the edge before looking at the plastic explosive-laced briefcase containing the remedy. He bowed before the maniac with his head hovering over his hands that were planted on the dirty helipad ground. "I have no real skill, so I pulled a dirty sneak attack. Sorry." The blue-haired boy said. His classmates watched in horror. 

"Oh and after that you talked back to me. Told me to get out. Is that any way for a brat like you to talk to an adult" Takaoka said cockily before stepping on Nagisa's head with his dirty boot. "Is that any way for a student to talk to a teacher?!"

"I'm just a brat and a student, it was wrong for me to talk back to an adult, a teacher. I'm sorry." Takaoka laughed, raising his boot from Nagisa's head allowing the boy to get up.

"Now you're speaking from the heart. Daddy's very pleased with that." Takaoka laughed. "As a reward, I'll let you in on a little something" Takoka grabbed the briefcase that had been sitting next to him."I asked Smog what happens to the people who die from that virus he made. He showed me some pictures. It was hilarious! Their bodies were covered in boils and their faces like bunches of grapes! Wouldn't you like to see that, Nagisa-kun?" Takaoka asked before tossing the briefcase up in the air and pressing the detonator button. Nagisa watched in horror as it exploded. 

"No!" Karasuma screamed in horror. The class watched in shock as the vials of cure all exploded. Takaoka laughed at the expression on Nagisa's face.

"Yes! That's the face I wanted to see! The one of pure defeat. You ought to put it in your summer diary. One of your friends being thrown off the edge of the helipad while the others' faces bubbled up like grapes!" Takaoka laughed. Nagisa turned to look at Terasaka who was already beginning to fill the effects of the virus before he stared down at the knife before him.