第九章 : Sonic Ninja

It was lunch time

It was lunch time. Everyone was chatting away as they munched on their lunches whether they had bentos or just regular store-brought rice balls. Some ate bread. 

A certain greenette and yellow octopus seemed to be talking about something as they looked through a magazine together. 

"You two seem to be in a good mood" Isogai said as he attempted to hit Koro-sensei with a bb pellet. Koro-sensei dodged it as usual.

"We're going to Hawaii to see a movie. It was only released a short while ago. I'm quite looking forward to it." Koro-sensei said.

"No way that's not fair. Reiko-chan, you're going too?" Rio asked.

"The octopus' ramblings about this movie have intrigued me." Reiko said. Perks of being Koro-sensei's favorite student. [Number 14: He will take you to see movies]

"What movie are you two going to watch?" Isogai asked. Reiko showed them the magazine cover.

"Sonic Ninja?" Rio asked as she studied the magazine cover. Two heads perked up as they heard those two words. The two just happened to be looking at another copy of the same magazine.

"Oooh, it's that superhero flick. Tell us what you thought about it tomorrow" Maehara said.

The sun was slowly setting

The sun was slowly setting. School had ended. Practically all of the students had gone home.

Koro-sensei and Reiko were standing in the field. They were getting ready to see the movie.

"We should probably get going now if we want to make it in time for the movie." Reiko said as she checked her pocket watch.

"Wait, Koro-sensei, please take us with you too" A voice called. The giant octopus and Reiko turned around. It was Nagisa and Karma.

"Oh? You like that sort of thing?" Koro-sensei asked.

"I love it! I've been waiting for the sequel to come out." Nagisa said with a grin on his face.

"You liking superhero movies is rather unexpected, Karma-kun" Koro-sensei said.

"I like the director. It's unusual for him to work on a film based on American comics." Karma replied with a shrug. "The director is the one for Language of Flowers, isn't it?" Reiko asked. Karma nodded his head.