第二十章: Name

"Repulsive" She tsked, grabbing onto the woman's dirty blond hair with a gloved hand

"Repulsive" She tsked, grabbing onto the woman's dirty blond hair with a gloved hand. "You have four seconds to tell me where they are. If you, fail to do so, I'll make sure to keep you alive so....

"You'll be able to watch your own innards fall out" She said, leaning into the woman's ear. The woman let out a broken scream. Her entire body trembling. "You're K-Kira. " The blondie cried in realization. 

"Kira? Is that what the lot of you call me now?" The girl asked, letting go of the woman's hair and walking circles around the chair that the blonde was tied to. "How funny? Tell me, does giving me a name make you less terrified when I slowly break you into pieces?" The girl stopped in front of the woman and leaned in close. The woman swallowed the lump forming in her throat as she stared at the dull, piercing scarlet eyes. A mask covering the rest of the girl's face that worked as a voice changer. The blonde squirmed, feeling the wires tired around her dig into her the more she squirmed. Her nail-less fingers wiggling to grasp at anything but failing. "Let's get to the point, you and your group have managed to traffic how many children now?

"I-I don't know"

"Wrong answer" There was a sound of a whip as the blonde choked out another scream, a large gash appearing on her torso. "280 from the records we found. Perhaps I'll take your eyes this time. The eyes that you used to scout your victims with." The woman whimpered, watching the world-renown assassin pick up a scalpel. Before anything could happen, the door of the room slammed open. The blonde's eyes lit up, hoping that it was one of her accomplices coming to save her. Her eyes fell as she saw the man holding onto the decapitated head of one of her accomplices. She bit her tongue to stop herself from screaming as her accomplice's blood dripped onto the cold, tiled ground. A  white handkerchief coated with flecks of blood in the man's shirt's breast pocket. He wore a white shirt stained red with blood.  

"Not bad, you did better than I expected with this whole torture thing." The man said, his brown staring at the bloody blonde. "I'm still new to this but I think I understand the gist of it now." The girl shrugged. 

"We got answers on from this fella over here. The moment I started sawing his arms, he started talking" The man said, holding out the decapitated head. "He's the ringleader." He dropped the head on the ground. It landed with a sick thunk. The blonde's eyes widened. She shivered, feeling a gloved hand on her shoulder. 

"It seems you've served your purpose now" Were the last words she heard followed by a gunshot sounding throughout the room. The blond woman fell forwards limply. The man wrinkled his nose in distaste. "I sent a group after the shipment of twenty children" The girl nodded her head at his words. 

"She say anything?"

"Did you know that I've got a name? Kira" The girl mused. The man's eyebrows furrowed.