第二十五章: Pocky

A/N: This is a a filler.

"Nagisa, what do you think of this color?" Reiko asked, showing her phone screen to Nagisa

"Nagisa, what do you think of this color?" Reiko asked, showing her phone screen to Nagisa. She had repaired it earlier with some equipment Koro-sensei found for her. Nagisa stared at the phone screen. It was a black wig that reached around shoulder-length. Nagisa looked at it before looking at Reiko who was rolling back and forth on her hotel bed. Her white hair tied in a braid that Kayano had done for her earlier. She wore an oversized black sweater with a pair of shorts. The sweater being slightly a bit rumpled due to her taking a nap earlier before Nagisa arrived in her room. 

"It looks alright. Wouldn't it be better to stick with your current color so people don't wonder why your hair went through such a large transformation during summer vacation?" Nagisa asked. Reiko stopped rolling. "Fair point" 

There was a knock on the door causing Reiko to huff. Being too comfortable on the bed in the cool air conditioning to want to  get up to open the door. Nagisa sweat-dropped before at the look she gave him with her amber eyes. A sign to get the door. Nagisa stood up and went to open the door to be greeted by a certain redhead.

"Yo, Nagisa. What are you doing here?" Karma said in slight surprise. "Oh hey, Karma" Nagisa said in greeting, stepping aside to let the redhead in before closing the hotel room door again. Karma walked over to see Reiko spread out on the bed. Her amber eyes glinting under the artificial hotel room light as she made eye contact with him. "What do you want, Akabane." Reiko said as Karma sat down on the bed.

"Woah, woah, woah, I come with an offering" Karma said. Reiko raised an eyebrow at his words. Karma pulled out a box of pocky from his pocket and handed it to her. She took it from him and examined it before looking back at him. "Very well, you can stay" She said. 

"Nagisa, what if I get red hair like Akabane's. We'll have matching haircuts" Reiko asked causing Nagisa to laugh at the image. "I don't know about that one.." The blue-haired boy said. The white-haired girl hummed while opening the box of pocky. She took one from the package and took a bite of it before offering the box to Karma and Nagisa who both each took one. She placed the box on the side table. 

"What about orange hair like Shu-kun" 

"Shu-kun? Who's that?" Nagisa asked in confusion. Not recognizing the name. Reiko pressed her phone screen a few times before showing the screen to Nagisa and Karma. It was a photo of none other than the student body president, Asano Gakushu, looking embarrassed with a sign that said 'Sore Loser' taped to his hoodie while Reiko stood right next to him. She made a peace sign with one hand while her other hand held a tablet with the screen split into two colors. The left side, Asano's side, showing the words 'DEFEAT' while Reiko's had 'VICTORY'. A score showing that she had beat him five times while he had won none of the rounds. Nagisa's eyes widened at the familiar hoodie that Asano had on. It was black with 'E = mc²' written on it. 

"That looks like the hoodie you wore when we were on the boat here." Nagisa said in realization. "It is. It's very soft" Reiko responded. Nagisa looked at the girl in shock. "What?" She asked in confusion, not understanding why Nagisa was looking at her in shock. "Are you two-" Nagisa stopped when he saw Karma's clenched fist that held his half-eaten pocky stick. Nagisa's eyes widened even more. Oh no...

"Ah, speaking of which, I need to return your shirt, Akabane." Reiko got up from the bed and walked over to get a red shirt hanging from a hook on her hotel room's closet door. She handed it to Karma. Karma shook his head. "You can keep it" 

"But I don't want it. It's too big-" Karma grabbed her and noogied her head. An irk mark appearing on his head. "When someone gives you a gift, you accept it. Stop being so picky"

Nagisa sweat-dropped at the interaction. Reiko wiggled her way out of Karma's grasp and tossed the shirt aside before flopping back onto her hotel bed. "What if I get red hair instead?" Reiko thought aloud. "Then you and Karma will look related." Nagisa responded. Reiko wrinkled her nose. "No thanks. I'll pass on that" Reiko picked up her phone and began scrolling once again. Karma was about to say something before he was interrupted by Reiko's ringtone. She pressed the green 'accept' button and answered the video call. A certain orange-haired boy appeared on her screen.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Reiko wrinkled her nose at the loud volume. "I'm fine. Why would I not be" Reiko responded.

"BECAUSE I ASKED YOU WHAT YOU WERE DOING AND YOU SENT ME A PHOTO OF YOU SCALING A BUILDING WHILE DRENCHED IN BLOOD. AREN'T YOU ON YOUR CLASS TRIP?!" Asano shouted in response. "Oh yeah, I'm fine" Reiko said with a thumbs up. "Ne~ is that Asano-chan?" An irk mark appeared on Asano's head at the sound of that voice. "Akabane." The orange-haired male addressed quickly before coughing. 

"Would you like me to come get you? I'll get a private helicopter and be there in less than an hour." Asano continued. Nagisa and Karma turned to look at Reiko who shook her head. "Meh" 

"Meh?" Asano asked with a raised eyebrow. "I have pocky" Reiko said, holding up the box of pocky Karma had given her. Karma grabbed her phone from her. 

"Hey, what the-"

"Bye Asano-chan" Karma hung up the call before Asano could finish his sentence. The redhead handed the phone back to Reiko who raised an eyebrow of confusion. She texted a quick apology to Asano and told him she was alright. "Why'd you do that?" She asked before eating another stick. Karma smirked before he bit off the end of the pocky stick that was partially in her mouth. Reiko blinked in shock before eating the rest of it. Nagisa sighed at his friend's antics but his blue eyes stared at Reiko to see her reaction.

"You bastard, first my desserts and now this?" Reiko said before grabbing a pillow and whacking Karma with it. "Give. Me. Back. My. Food." She growled while hitting the red head who only snickered. Nagisa was mid-sigh before a pillow hit his face. The pillow slowly fell from the blue-haired boy's face as he turned to stare daggers at Reiko and Karma. Reiko still holding a pillow to Karma's head. Karma smirked causing an irk mark to form upon Nagisa's head before he grabbed a pillow and chucked it at Karma.

Thus began the pillow war.

"Admit defeat....you fools" Reiko said, standing atop of the large king-sized bed while Nagisa and Karma laid in exhaustion. She plopped down on the bed. A peaceful silence settled in the room before Nagisa sat up. 

"I'm going to miss you when you transfer to Class A, Rei-san" Nagisa said. 

"Hmmmm?" Reiko rolled to her side to look up at Nagisa.

"Blame Akabane for being a cocky dumbass" Reiko replied. 

"Hey-" Karma began with an irk mark on his head. Before the redhead could continue, the window to Reiko's room was pushed open.

"NUYA! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN A GIRL'S ROOM THIS LATE!" Koro-sensei screamed, his tentacles resting on the window sill.

"Yo~" Karma said in greeting.

"Want some pocky?" Reiko asked.

Nagisa sighed.