第三十章 : The Class A Power Couple?

The white-haired girl laid down on the training mat and sighed tiredly

The white-haired girl laid down on the training mat and sighed tiredly. She raised one hand to run her fingers through her alabaster tresses that were slightly wet from the hours of training she just endured. The fluorescent lights were so bright and for what reason? She closed her eyes. The training mat was just firm enough to make a decent bed. A moment of shut eye wouldn't be that bad.

"You're pulling your punches, kid. Something the matter?" One scarlet eye opened lazily to look at the dark-haired man standing in front of her. She wiggled a bit so his hulking form shielded her from the bright lights. 

"Fucking bugs. You know how it is. This is the shit I get for being a good Samaritan and picking up some barely alive woman's body off the street."

"Hey, I was the one who did that. Couldn't let a good specimen go to waste. That's what Doc is always saying right?" He grinned while tossing her a cool towel. Shion made quick work of covering her face with it. That felt better.

"I don't think that was what Shele meant by that but sure. Let's go with that. Sounds a lot fucking better than trying to make a cyborg for fun." She mumbled, voice slightly muffled by the wet towel.

"I mean you're saving that poor woman's life. Good deed, am I right? Little miss angel of death" Cygnus smirked while eyeing the half-asleep white-haired girl. Shion grumbled.

"I should've left you in the trenches." Cygnus threw his head back and let out a boisterous laugh. 

"I really am rubbing off on you, huh?" He mused only for Shion to let out a huff before she sat up once again.

"Let's get back to training. Might as well do something with this stupid body."

"Man, I can't believe Takebayashi really transferred to Class A

"Man, I can't believe Takebayashi really transferred to Class A. We lost both him and Reiko to those guys" Sugino sighed, putting his hands behind his head. It was break time right now and Koro-sensei had gone to who knows where to get a snack.

"Yea but Takebayashi-kun chose to transfer. Reiko-chan had no choice" Nagisa pointed out while flipping through his notepad full of notes on Koro-sensei's weaknesses. Most of it wasn't really useful at all though. Rio, who heard the two boys mention Reiko's name, slid her chair over to join in on the conversation.