第十九章: Results

Today was the day of the results

Today was the day of the results. In Kunugigaoka Junior High, students received their ranking and exam paper at the same time. The test outcomes were painfully obvious.

"Well I'll go ahead and announce the results starting with English. Class E's top scorer was Nakamura Rio. And #1 in your grade was Nakamura Rio." Cheers erupted in the room. 

"Well then,  Nakamura-san will be allowed to destroy one tentacle." Koro-sensei said as he placed a flag on one of his tentacles.

"In addition, since you also have the 5-subject showdown with Class A, we'll see if you can congratulate yourselves after all the results have been handed out." Koro-sensei continued.

"Moving on to Japanese Literature, Class E's top scorer was Kanzaki Yukiko! But the one who took first place in your grade was Class A's Gakushu Asano."

"Man, Asano's really racking up the points." Maehara murmured.

"Even in English, he was only a point away from Nakamura" Mimura said.

"The tests were tons harder than the midterms, but he still aced them..just as expected of the guy ranked #1 in the country."

"Yea but we have Reiko in our class. It sucks that her tests aren't ranked anymore" Sugino sighed. 

"Speaking of which, where did she go?" Okano said as she looked around.

"She said she had to go do something at home and will be back later. Koro-sensei excused her" Nagisa said with a shrug.

"Those 'five virutosos' are on par with each other but in the end, Asano's the one we have to beat, or the top spots will be impossible. We can't count on Reiko for everything" Isogai said. The others nodded their head in agreement. 

"Continuing on next is Social Studies, Class E's top scorer was Yuma Isogai with 97 points! And top in your grade was Yuma Isogai" Koro-sensei said.

"Now we have 2 wins and 1 loss" Fuwa said.

"The next one's science so it's Okuda!" Sugino said in excitement.

"Class E's top scorer in Science was Okuda Manami! And top of your grade was Okuda Manami!" Koro-sensei announced. Everyone cheered.

"THREE WINS, ONE LOSS! EVEN WITHOUT WAITING FOR THE MATH RESULTS, CLASS E'S ALREADY BEATEN CLASS A!"

"HELL YEAH!"

"GOOD WORK OKUDA! THAT TENTACLE IS ALL OURS!!"