第六章 : Sentient

An electrical buzzing could be heard throughout the room

An electrical buzzing could be heard throughout the room. The walls were covered with shelves and papers. Bookshelves lined one wall, from the floor to the ceiling. Wires of different colors and sizes were attached to the ceiling. The bright lights shined down on a strange work table. On the table were metal parts. The type most saw used for building robots and weapons. On another table that resembled an operating table, was a young woman with short black hair and a petite body. There was a gaping hole in her abdomen region that had been filled with metal parts. Scarlet eyes gleamed as a girl around the age of 14 with long white hair added the final piece to her creation. The woman's eyes fluttered opened, revealing a pair of brown eyes. She blinked a few times before her eyes closed again. The white-haired girl let out a nod of approval as she began to clean things up. She pressed a few buttons and the woman, more like creation, was transported into a tube filled with dark blue liquid.

There was a knock on the door. The white-haired girl looked up from where she was working. She adjusted her white pristine lab coat before turning the lights off with a clap of her hands. The girl opened the door, revealing a woman with short grey hair.

"My lady, it is already morning" The woman said.

"Thank you for reminding me, Shele." The girl said before glancing at the large digital clock in the hallway. It was already morning.

"I'll be heading to the school early today. Have you all eaten breakfast?" Shion asked.

"Cygnus is still asleep." Shele said.

"That is all. Go get some rest. You just came back from your mission. Report to me what you've found out when I return"

 Report to me what you've found out when I return"

For once, Reiko walked to school alone. No Karma to trail after her today. She had decided to go to school earlier than usual since she had nothing else to do. She needed to get some fresh air anyways. She had already notified Karma that she was going to school early. But was she really? And now, here she was, sipping a can of black coffee as she walked. Her lime-green hair was pulled in a long ponytail today. Just as she rounded the corner, she bumped into someone. Reiko had managed to not fall, she took a step backwards instead. She looked up to see a rather familiar boy. The one that reminded Reiko of oranges from the main campus. Oh, it's the student body president...why do we keep bumping into each other like this?