第十三章 : B-R-U-T-E

"How is he?" The grey-haired woman looked up as she came out of the room

"Cygnus is stable and I have extracted all the bullet wounds from his body. My lady, the data he collected is on your desk." The grey-haired woman replied.

"I know. Thank you, Shele. I've already looked over it." Shion said as she clutched a file. There were blood stains all over it. Cygnus's blood.

"Is there anything you need?" Shele asked.

"When he is done, tell him to come find me. I need a complete detailed oral report of the mission. For now, go get some rest. I will watch over Cygnus."

"Yes, my lady." Shele said. Shion nodded her head and walked past her, into the room that Shele had just stepped out of moments ago. She was greeted by the sight of darked haired man lying on a bed surrounded by machines. The soft beeping of a heart monitor could be heard.

Shion sighed. "Come on old man, wake up already. I'm going to dump out all your wine if you don't"

No response. She let out another sigh before turning her attention to the file in her hand. She opened it and stared at the pages of information she had already looked over. There were splotches of blood that decorated them as well. How you even managed to find this is beyond my comprehension. She stared at the photo: a male with short black-haired that reached his nape, pale skin, slender build, and dark eyes that sported an amicable smile.

So this is what happened to you...師匠... (Translation: teacher).

Of course, today just couldn't seem to be a good day

Of course, today just couldn't seem to be a good day. New teacher...more like new psycho and the only person who could do anything about it was M.I.A.

"COME ON KARASUMA! CHOOSE SOMEONE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN OBEY ME UNCONDITIONALLY! WILL YOU ABANDON THE STUDENTS, OR PRESENT ONE AS A SACRIFICE. YOU'LL BE AN AWFUL TEACHER EITHER WAY!! HYA-HYUK-HAHAHA!" The giant lunatic shouted.

Takaoka Akira from the Special Defense Division of the government. The chief of the Ministry of Defense had wanted Karasuma to focus solely on providing outside guidance to the assassins so he assigned Takaoka to handle all things related to the training of the students of Class 3-E. Things had started off well with Takaoka bring boxes full of sweets to share with the class. But of course, one can only hide their true nature for so long.