Plans

So I called Shanks again so he could look for ships for me. Larger ones. And he just agreed, taking it easy like usual. I bet he's going to steal someone else's ship and give it to me after throwing out the old flags.

I just hope he choose a nice one.

__________________________

Apparently Sabo has been visiting Pops in the morning after breakfast to listen to his stories back when he was younger. While Koala was busy with Eric, tending to the villagers and Robin was busy with Haruta and Izo, talking about the islands they've visited before and you know, history.

So I was left alone in my room again. Writing a letter in case anything go wrong at some point in the plan I've decided to go through. Letters for this crew, Sabo and the Revolutionary Army, Luffy, Ray....

Who else..?

I ended up writing those letters for hours with just small coffee and bathroom breaks.

"Oi! Lunch!"
Jozu knocked on my door casually.

"Later!"
I yelled back, eyes still glued to the papers in front of me.

I can hear a sigh before his steps got further and further away from my room. I'm currently writing the letter that would end up in Luffy's hands. But I'm rather stuck on what I should write for him since he doesn't take things like this easily.

"Let's see..."

With multiple failed attempts at writing, I finally finished writing it after more than an hour passed. The ones I left for my family is longer than other ones since there's so much that I have to tell them about.

But this should be enough.

Okay now... Shirahoshi.

She's one of my best friends as I'm also one of hers. If not currently the only one besides her pet shark Megalo. So it's only right for me to also leave her some explanation in case everything goes wrong.

"Who should I leave you to..?"
I sighed as my mind wander, staring at the Marigolds.

It glow a deep color of red.

"Why are you mad? Shouldn't you be relieved that someone would take care of you in case things happened to me?"
I raised an eyebrow at the arrogant plant.

The red color doesn't fade and only glow a deeper red than before. It must be pretty angry for some reason.

"But it's better to leave you to someone. Do you know how hard it is for your kind to even sprout? One your size is impossible to exist already."
I groaned.

But it didn't waver. The red color was staying. As if it's glaring at me.

"Do you want me to take you?"

It turns green.

"But if I die, you would also die."
I said with slight threatening tone.

The green color only glow brighter than before. Confirming that it is indeed what it wants for some odd reasoning.

"Alright then, you're coming with me."

________________________________

After a lot of preparations, Shanks is finally on the island I mentioned to him. Thankfully, he didn't forgot the ship I asked him to bring me.

"Wow... it's so big. Where did you get it from?"
I ask him.

"He stole some rookie's ship. Be thankful I kept him sober for you."
Ben sighed.