Excitement

With a yawn, I grabbed both of my swords and wore my robe before I headed outside. From what I just seen, the others won't be enough to keep Trafalgar alone at bay. Not to mention his crews.

"Vice Admiral!"

Some of them called out to me looking relieved.

I glanced to my right to see Trafalgar playing around in his blue dome. Cutting up people and mixing up their organs.

"Hmm..."

I decided to try out the new nodachi.

"I'll name you Arashi."
I said to it with a smile.

I made a quick slicing motion towards the surgeon who seem to be having fun.

He saw the attack and deflected the slice as soon as it entered his blue dome. Now that's troublesome.

"Let's try and see what your color is, Arashi."
I smiled as I made thousands of slice.

The wave coming off the slices were red. I'm happy that it's different from my katana, Ame, who has a blue hue to her waves. It means that Arashi is a fire-soul sword and Ame is a water-soul sword.

I know nothing about the 800 years of emptiness, but what I know there's so many types of weapon made in that era. Good ones.

Now Trafalgar couldn't deflect that many blows at once, so he received some damage. What I didn't expect was his speed. In a blink of an eye, he was so near and he made the blue dome again. Now I'm in it.

"Shambles."

He suddenly appeared behind me, swinging his nodachi in a harsh stroke.

I managed to block his swing just in time and draw my katana with my other hand. Aiming for his stomach, I pushed with my nodachi and swung my katana. As he's unable to move, my katana was able to make a pretty deep slash along his torso.

Right as the force blew him back, I received a call from Eric.

Right... He's not here.

"Chujo! Your brother, Fire Fist Ace has been caught!"
He informed.

!!

"Where did you get the information?"
I asked as I can feel all the muscles in my body become tense.

"Fleet Admiral Sengoku sent you a letter. But the bird came to me instead. Based on the letter, your brother has been caught yesterday."
He explained.

Right at this moment, Trafalgar came running at me full speed.

"I have no time for this."
I clicked my tongue.

Placing the den den mushi on my shoulder, I harden both Ame and Arashi with haki and pierced through Trafalgar once more.

"Fleet Admiral Sengoku said the date of his execution is already set. He was hoping for you to join the summit meeting that's happening in twelve days."
Eric said.

I glanced at Trafalgar who's laying on the ground, probably unable to move. Then I scanned my surroundings to find the officers are all pretty much defeated and unconscious.

If Ace is about to get executed, then...

"Take this."
I threw the keys to prison towards the surgeon.

He just looked at me with confused looks as he's unable to say anything.

"Tell people that you somehow managed to steal the key from me and escaped."
I said as I gave myself a slash on the chest.