History

Flashbacks of that cursed day flashed through my mind without stopping.

"MEDEIA!!"

Ugh...

I didn't notice but to grip on my katana tightly.

"Chujo... Are you alright?"
Eric's voice snapped me out of it.

"Yes..."

But I stopped walking after a few steps forward, holding my head and gritting my teeth.

The headache is just the worst now. I can see the ground beneath me starting to distort. Everything's moving around.

"Do you want me to carry you?"
Eric's voice started to sound so far away.

I felt my legs giving up. I fell kneeling on the ground, trying to regain my strength.

"Chujo!"

"Chujo!!"

"Chu-"

I can't even hear him anymore.

The last thing I remembered before passing out was a pair of black shoes entering my vision. And the last thought I had were..

Funny... I didn't know Eric have those shoes...

_________________________

[Trafalgar Law's POV]

I'm sure I saw her turn the corner.

Was what I thought when I walked to the same direction where I saw her.

I finally found her. She's with that guy again, but this time seemingly happier. But I stopped on my tracks.

The sight in front of me were confusing.

Her smile slowly disappeared as a scared look covered her face. She seem to be thinking so deeply about something. Then I noticed the tight grip she has on her katana.

Hm? Since when does she have two swords?

But my thoughts were immediately turned back to the Vice Admiral.

She just stopped walking while holding her head. Her comrade seem to get more worried by the second that she's not answering his questions.

Right when her legs gave out, I found myself walking up to them. But again, I stopped once I saw the tears falling heavily from her eyes. Yet her expression doesn't change. She only showed more of her scared expression. Fear.

My feet started to walk again. This time more quickly.

But before I could get to them, I saw her body swayed, giving up. That's when I started to run and stopped right in front of her.

Right on time.

I managed to catch her before she fell.

"Just what on earth happened to you, Chujo-ya."

_________________________

[Medeia's POV]

My body jolted up awake and immediately feel a hand on my shoulder, holding me back.

The hand was full with black tattoos. Ones I recognized.

What?

I didn't do or say anything as I'm trying to remember what just happened before I passed out.

"I can't believe we chose the same island to be on again, Chujo-ya."
He smirked.

"So those shoes were yours..."
I sighed.