Dressrosa

Deciding not to mind it too much, we just took the positive point of view for now.

And not too long after that news, Doflamingo called Law. Saying that he did as promised.

"Traffy, have you been to Dressrosa?"
Luffy asked.

"No, that's his kingdom."
Law shook his head.

"Oh I have."
I piped in.

And if I'm not mistaken, Sabo should be there too right now.

"How is it?! The meat! Tell me!!"

I chuckled and hit his head pretty lightly that he passed out.

His crew looked at me bewildered while Law looked at me, scared.

"With that, there's peace and quiet until lunch."
I smiled.

_____________________________

We've finally arrived in Dressrosa and now discussing about teaming up.

"My ship can actually sail to Greenbit since I have Viper. So I'll dock my ship and hide it there for emergency measures while the rest of you use Sunny to Dressrosa."
I explained.

"Why don't we come with you, then?"
Usopp asked.

"We also need to do some stakeout before the pickup time just in case anything did go wrong like what Meddie-ya is suspecting."
Law explained.

"Right! And now let me tell you about the most important thing- huh? Where's Luffy, Sanji, and the others?"

______________________________

After separating, Viper and I made our way to Greenbit immediately. But an unbelievable sight came to me as I docked my ship at the back of the island.

Law must know about this..

So I rang him up and he immediately picked up.

"Be wary. CP0 might be around Dressrosa right now. I can see their ship docked in Greenbit for some reason. I can also see a fleet, by the size and style, possibly an Admiral."
I didn't even bother to say hello first.

"Alright.. keep your eyes on what's going on there."
He shortly replied before hanging up.

After spending two hours there, I got a call.

"Meddie, it's me."
Franky greets.

"What's wrong?"
I immediately got concerned since he's in the same team as Luffy.

"Luffy told me to tell you this... there's a competition in the Colosseum right now. And the grand prize is mera-mera no mi. I bet you wanted to know about that."
He informed.

"Mera-mera... alright. Thanks for telling me."

My finger immediately went to type Law's number.

"I have to go to the Colosseum. I'll leave a copy here to lookout."
Then I hung up without hearing his reply.

_______________________________

Doing just that, I used geppo to get to Dressrosa quickly. It doesn't seem like anyone noticed me so far, so I think I'm safe.

The Colosseum was easy to spot since it's really big and everyone is heading there. Some to watch the match and some to apply for it.

"Little missy, this isn't a slapping match, you better rethink it."
The person behind my queue mocked.

I'm now wearing a wig that Law left for me just in case I needed to go to Dressrosa. But all aside from that, you could probably tell who I am. So I added a beauty mark right under my left eye.