Pride

A week later we sailed to Sphinx together with Viper. The entire way there, they were all so excited to meet the crew, specially Sabo who's been wanting to talk to Pops and ask him about his journey at sea.

Days passed and we finally arrived at Sphinx, welcomed by the crew brightly. That is, before they saw that Sabo, a man, was also a part of my little group of friends.

"You didn't tell me a boy tagged along-yoi."
Marco scowled, glaring at Sabo intimidatingly.

"Let's move to the dining area so I can introduce them all to you guys."
I smiled nervously, pushing Marco, Jozu, and Blenheim who's more hostile away from Sabo.

The entire crew was surrounding us in interest as we finally got to the dining area. Pops was sitting on his huge throne in the middle of the large division-commander-only table that's placed in the middle of the room.

So the four of us sat in this exact order so that Sabo is placed safely from the crew's harmful stares.

Me-Sabo-Koala-Robin-Izo

"Gu ra ra ra ra ra!! My daughter brought a boy home!"
Pops laughed.

But I know it's not his real laughter. It's his sarcastic one, he obviously doesn't like the fact that I brought Sabo with me here.

"Yeah, so, everyone, meet Sabo, he's a part of the sake-siblings. This is Koala, she and him are both a part of the Revolutionary Army. While Robin there, is an archeologist from Strawhat's crew."
I announced.

"Nice to meet you guys. There's a bunch of us, so it's best to learn everyone's names slowly. I'm Izo, the 16th Commander."
Izo gave out a welcoming smile, which I'm grateful for.

"And I'm sure you know who Pops is. The rest of the crew can be introduced later since it's too much at once."
I sighed.

"I heard many great things about you, sir!"
Sabo said in respect and excitement.

"So you're one of Ace's siblings too, huh?"
Pops sighed.

"Yes!"
He smiled proudly.

"... you don't seem to fit in with that Strawhat and Ace."
Pops commented after studying Sabo's face for a while.

Ha ha ha...

Pops really got the wrong impression here.

HE'S TOTALLY THE SAME AS THE OTHER TWO!

I only gave out my expression of disbelief at his assumption about Sabo.

"I'm definitely smarter from the two."
Sabo said proudly.

I started to see his nose getting elongated from his boasts.

"Well, I can't deny that."
I sighed admittedly.

"But what a weird fate. Each of the four of you are some tangled strings that would rarely happen."
Pops commented with a smirk.

"One a revolutionare, one was a marine, one a part of yonko crew, one is from the worst generation."
Robin chuckled.

"And they each worked with the other's family member. How confusing..."
Koala sighed.

Ah... right. I worked with Gramps and Dragon. Ace joined Pops' crew. Sabo worked with Dragon too. Luffy is the only one that's working alone...

"It's a funny coincidence indeed."
I smiled.

"But Pops... can I talk to you privately?"
I said, turning serious.

We had a stare-off for a minute before he sighed in defeat.

"Leave us. Marco, guard the door, please."
Pops said authoratively.