Orders

I went out of the auction house and head to the HQ using soru. In the middle of the way I bumped into Eric.

"This is bad, Chujo."
He's clearly worried.

"Very."
I replied.

"Admiral Kizaru's battleship was sighted already. He'll probably ride the cannon and got here early."
He informed.

We turned back to the first grove again.

"Kizaru is another thing... The comrade he bring along with him is another story."
I sighed.

"I've heard of his task force. Sentomaru and pacifistas."

_______________________

"Hello? This is Kizaru."
Muffled sound is coming out of my den den mushi.

But he's not calling me.

Should I just ignore it?

I sweat-dropped.

Fuck it. I'll ignore it.

Eric just looked at me worriedly. He knows that if Kizaru found out about me ignoring him, it will cause more trouble.

"It'll be okay."
I assured him.

I sensed a strong presence nearby. Not just one, but many.

Pacifistas?

We got to grove 27 and finally found Kizaru along with a pacifista.

"I'm here."
I said to him.

The four pirates were taken aback by my surprise visit.

"Oh-ho... Nice reunion, isn't it, Medeia? You get to meet your former Rear Admiral after so long."
Kizaru mused.

My eyes locked with Drake's and we're both showing some uneasy expression.

I'm sure our thoughts are the same.

I don't want to fight him/her.

________________________

"That's too much, Kizaru."
I sighed.

"Sorry?"
Kizaru said playfully.

"Alright then, you can just watch."
He continued as I saw the pacifista fought against them while Kizaru occasionally meddled in.

I gave Drake an eye signal, telling him to immediately escape while Kizaru is occupied with Scratchmen Apoo who suddenly started to attack Kizaru out of nowhere.

Drake got the signal and rushed to escape.

But Apoo sure ticked Kizaru off as he started beating everyone up senseless. Drake failed to escape.

As he was about to finish them, his den den mushi rang.

Sentomaru...

"The culprit is Strawhat Luffy, Eustass 'Captain' Kidd, and Heart Pirates Trafalgar Law. Which one would you like to go after first?"
He asked.

"Hmm... Then..."

____________________________

Shit... Shit shit shit!

We're currently running to grove 12. Where Luffy is.

Out of the three, why would Kizaru chose Luffy...

I grimaced as we continue running to catch up with Kizaru. Sentomaru and some of the pacifista must've already caught on to Luffy.

"Must I fight?"
I asked the Admiral.