- chapter 13 -

"so they're just gonna use it?"

"yup." y/n shrugged, leaning her head on the arm rest of the couch.

"we saw the clip after they muted it, it'll look good once they put 'dramatic music' over it." louis said, using his fingers as quotation marks on the 'dramatic music' part. he turned back to his phone.

"louis legit body slammed me."

tom snorted loudly, accidentally spitting out some of the cereal he was eating.

"it wasn't funny!" josh yelled. "i almost peed my pants!"

"it's okay, josh. a lot of eighteen year olds pee their pants." olivia smiled as she rested her hand on his shoulder.

they all simultaneously started laughing. everyone was in the living room on the second floor, they had just gotten food. tom was still hungry after they ate so he served himself a bowl cereal.

"no but, i really want to know what happened to our original schedule." y/n sighed. "i mean that has never happened before. it was weird."

"you think it was someone new?" marcel asked, shoving his hands in his pockets as he readjusted his position in his seat.

"nah." josh said. "we haven't gotten any new crew."

olivia sniffled a bit, rubbing her nose. "then who do you think did it?"

y/n shrugged. eventually they would find out. it had to be someone everyone knew. someone that everyone trusted. a familiar face, perhaps.

"i don't know." she sighed. "we obviously had to know them since they were able to get their hands on all of our stuff and schedules."

"you think they did it on purpose." tom threw his head back onto her knee. he was sitting on the floor below her.

"no one could have possibly messed all of that up without knowing what they were doing."

she was being serious. with the way the sets were put up? the way they were mixed up? it was purposely made to confuse everyone, yet somehow louis was the only one mainly affected by it.

"i'm sure max will find out, we'll see on monday." jenna smiled thinly. "don't stress about it, y/n."

everyone nodded at jenna, agreeing with her. y/n finally gave in, nodding at what she said.

but something didn't feel right about the situation.

"y/n, how do you feel about sunday?" louis asked, looking back up from his phone and to the girl next to him. he had completely spaced out during the conversation, ultimately distracted by who he was texting.

her eyes widened and she looked at him, realizing what he'd just said and what it was for. now she had officially moved on to stressing about a completely different thing.

"sunday?"

"yes?"

"like tomorrow sunday?"

"well... yeah?"

"yeah! for sure!" she got up from the couch, almost tripping over tom, who yelled at her as he clenched his cereal bowl.

"watch it!"

"where are you going?" louis followed her with his eyes as she ran into her room.

jenna stifled a laugh, turning to louis. "what's sunday? she looked all nervous."

he rolled his eyes. "she's freaked out because i asked my mom to pick a date so y/n could meet my family."

olivia and jenna turned to each other, eyes wide in realization on why she ran out all of sudden.