- article -

Only three months ago Y/n Downey took a her solo career to the next level when she dropped her debut album "SOUR"

Only three months ago Y/n Downey took a her solo career to the next level when she dropped her debut album "SOUR". "SOUR" currently holds the title "Number One Album in The Word." And fans are not surprised!

But Downey isn't done yet! We have yet to see the last of her, because as of last night out of the blue, Y/n Downey posted something huge on all her social media platforms.

"SOUR & SWEET TOUR"

Young Downey announced the tour in an instagram post that now has over 4 million likes in the last 24 hours. The instagram post had over 50 tour dates planned! And that still didn't seem enough for her as she included that there would also be a "very special guest." as the opening act.

Olivia Rodrigo has also taken her music career to the next level releasing her brand new EP named "SWEET" only a couple weeks ago.

A quote from a different post Y/n stated that she could never imagine doing something like this without her best friend by her side. "I'm grateful to say she'll be joining me for the journey. Couldn't imagine it any other way."

Fans are beyond thrilled for the time to come for "SOUR & SWEET TOUR". With the tour trending, fans have been preparing to secure their tickets no matter the cost.
With the speculations that Downey isn't finished yet, fans await to see The Current Number One Female Artist next move. Because they know she is never truly done with the surprises.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇