- chapter 33 -

y/n jumped when the door to her room was suddenly harshly opened, she set down her mascara, turning around in her seat to see who was responsible for the sudden heart attack.

"gosh, olivia. you scared me." she turned back to here mirror, looking at liv through it as she approached her desk.

"look at this." olivia put her phone down in front of y/n, leaning her hand on the back of her chair.

the girl leaned forward at the phone, picking it up.

she sighed, looking away from the instagram post and back up at olivia. "you can't keep doing that, olivia."

olivia shook her head, tapping on the phone again. "no- you missed it. look what they're doing."

y/n rose a brow, doing what she said nonetheless.

"look... doesn't that look a little familiar?" olivia rolled her eyes, trying not to show exactly how much this affected her.

the girl set the phone down, shaking her head while chuckling. "trading jackets." she looked up at liv. "like you guys used to do."

"exactly!" she nodded, jumping up. "watch, next thing you know he's going to be singing billy joel to her. the songs i taught him. god, he's so pathetic."

"hey," y/n grabbed her hand softly, turning to her fully. "how are you though? i mean, liv, it's only been a day."

olivia nodded once, as if she made her point. making her way to y/n's bed, she sat down, leaning on her hands. "exactly." she repeated. "a day is too much for me to be sad. i'm not gonna be sad because it's his fault. if anything i'm more pissed off than sad."

"i get it." her friend said. "but you don't have to rush with moving on, you know that liv?"

olivia knew. if she didn't get over it now— when he's not here, when can she? while they're filming scenes together? when he moves back in? when she sees him everyday?

now was the only time available.

"i know." she nodded. "but if not now, when? anyway." she quickly moved on from the subject. "that's what else i came here to ask you for."

y/n tilted her head as olivia stood up.

she picked her phone up from in front of y/n. the girl watched as olivia clicked on some things, scrolled then handed her the phone.

not questioning it, y/n read what was put in front of her. it was in olivia's notes app, there were... lyrics.

y/n blinked, snapping her head up at olivia. "are these-"

"i need your help." olivia interrupted her. "y/n, you know what to do in this situation. you're so good with lyrics."

"wait, olivia-" y/n let out a quick chuckle. "are you asking me...?"

"i'm asking you to write a song with me." she said. "and not just help write it. i want you to be featured in it."

there's no better person than y/n that could help olivia with this. music has always been one of her passions, and she was so excited when she got to write a song with y/n for the show.

only this time they'd write their own song for personal situations that actually happened in real life.

y/n downey, one of the most successful female artrists in the industry, not just for singing, but for writing her own songs helping olivia write her very first song? sounds like a dream.

y/n stared at olivia, it not even clicking in her mind that she was most definitely going to be late for her vanity fair interview.

"when do we start?"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Y/N DOWNEY

Liked by louispartridge_, facelessofficial, oliviarodrigo and 3,601,736 others

y/ndowney: i didn't pick this outfit, i know, i'm sorry 😔

view all comments

username: SHES PERFECT PLS 🛐

username: when y/n uses that emoji i become weak .

y/nlove: she is the moment

username: dream girl

oliviarodrigo: STOP CROPPING YOUR FACE OUT Y/N FFS YOURE SO HOT

jennaortega: oliviarodrigo LITERALLY AND SHE GETS MAD WHEN WE DO IT.

y/ndowney: oliviarodrigo jennaortega SAYS FUCKING BOTH OF YOU

username: : i think we can all agree that olivia, y/n, and jenna can -

y/nslemons: i need their friendship byE

louispartridge_: check the fit, check the fit 🙄

william.franklyn.miller: louispartridge_ my mans can style, cant he??? 😩

y/ndowney: william.franklyn.miller not me watching my bf get stolen by will 🤨

itsmarcelruiz: y/ndowney get used to it bc he's ours bye

tomholland2013: itsmarcelruiz she's gonna murder you marcel <3

louispartridge_: itsmarcelruiz suddenly i can't read, suddenly i'm blind becuase i see NO lies.

y/ndowney; louispartridge_ is that so?

username: RIP THAT LOUISSSSSS 😼😼

username: yo where tf is josh at???

sydthekid: hi.................................. bye

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

syd speaks

hi again

the way i tied the last couple of chapters
up makes me ascend to the heavens.

OH and also, NEW COVERS
PLUS NEW THEME ASF 🙄

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇