- chapter 47 -

y/n puffed out her cheeks, a huge sneaky smile on her face. "okay," she said. "ready?"

"ready." olivia nodded with an identical smile.

"now."

and they both hit post. the deja vu music video was officially out, and they both had just announced to everyone on instagram with two posts.

"jeez, they're quick with it." y/n mumbled, nibbling on her lip as more comments magically appeared.

"someone said, 'i'm not quite sure where to look.' ha!" olivia laughed, tossing her head back, only accidentally hitting her head on y/n's bed frame. "ouch!"

y/n snickered quietly.

"this one says, "me watching both of them through the tv in the music video," then they put the big ass eye emojis!"

"this is so exciting." olivia giggled, doing a little dance to show her excitement. "can you believe that we only have four more scenes then we're completely finished with the show?"

the girl next to her cringed, scrunching her face. "don't remind me... god, i love filming faceless but i think i'm ready to get it over with."

olivia pursed her lips, letting her head fall back onto y/n's pillow. "yeah... it has been a bit awkward these last weeks."

"mhm. with both joshua and... well, you know." she sighed, nodding her head down to the floor where she knew marcel and louis were.

"it's been two days, y/n." she said. "louis has got some big shit to sort out, and you have other things to worry about."

y/n smiled while olivia let out a dreamy hum.

"like an album, perhaps..."

"that and some other things!"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

meanwhile, on the first floor, louis laid on marcel's bed.

"she went to a party the day after, marcel! what does that even mean?!"

"that she doesn't care?" marcel mumbled to himself in his closet that he was currently cleaning.

louis furrowed his eyebrows, having not heard marcel clearly. "i couldn't hear you, what'd you say?"

"nothing-" marcel rushed. "it just means that she may be trying to distract herself, man. i think you're thinking into it too much."

louis groaned, tossing his head back onto the wall. "of course i'm thinking about it! i feel like a complete tosser!"

marcel walked out of his closet with a bunch of clothes in his hands, dumping them onto the floor in front of his bed.

"you should feel like a tosser." he mocked louis' british accent. "no offfence, lou, but this is sorta all your fault."

"yeah, marcel, i'm pretty clear about that part."

marcel sat down on the edge of the bed, licking his lips quickly in anticipation. "look, olivia told me not to tell you, but i'm going to anyway."

louis pressed his lips together, nodding.

"y/n was going to tell you about will." he said, and louis titled his head. "the day they told you about the title for deja vu. olivia said that she may have interrupted y/n when she was trying to explain the story."