- chapter 44 -

"how many scenes do you think we missed?"

"not many, honestly." y/n shrugged. "we were supposed to be filming the last three episodes before we left so i don't think there will be many."

olivia nodded, prying the key to their house out of her bag, "true," she said. "but hey, have you talked to him... since-"

"since he called me a liar?" y/n cut her off, crossing her arms outside the front door. "no. i haven't, i want to talk in person not over text."

shoving the key into the lock, olivia sighed, turning to y/n shortly after turning the key. "it's been two days. that's, like, the longest i've ever seen you two go without talking."

"exactly. i don't want to argue over text, i want to do it in person."

olivia blinked.

"not argue!" y/n shut her eyes. "i mean talk- i meant talk in person." she lazily corrected, bringing her hand up to her face.

"y/n-"

"liv," she cut her off again. "all i know is that i wrote three songs on the plane ride back, i'm exhausted and i would really like to throw myself on my bed so can you please open the door."

the girl didn't hesitate to push the door open, the cool air from inside hitting their faces. y/n visibly relaxed.

"anyway. i'm still surprised max let us leave for two days."

"it was definitely worth it."

"oh, no doubt."

the two both dropped their bags on the floor in front of the stairs, making their way up.

"so." olivia peeked over her shoulder at y/n. "three songs?"

the girl shrugged. "i've been thinking about writing an album. but i feel like i should wait for some reason."

olivia stopped at door to y/n's floor, turning to her. "okay, so wait." she said. "just get everything ready. there's nothings wrong with that."

y/n smiled, nodding her head. "thank you, liv. now let's go see these idiots."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

it wasn't long till y/n was throwing herself onto her bed like she planned. after making their appearances olivia and y/n both went their separate way to their rooms to settle down.

y/n knew she wasn't going to lay in bed all day. despite how she felt and how angry at louis she was, she knew she couldn't be back and not talk to him.

she tossed a blanket over herself, her head buried deep in her pillow as she stared up at her phone.

the girl stared at louis name, knowing she should call him.

she still didn't understand why louis was acting the way he was. of course she knew that he had thought will had feelings for her, but she was sure that wasn't the case.

did louis expect her to just drop will like he was nothing?

just because louis thought will was some sort of threat?

she rolled her eyes, clicking on his name and bringing the phone to her ear as it rang.

her plan was simple; ask him how he's doing, then ask him if they could talk in person.